From theory to practice - page 1401

Evgeny Belyaev:

You built a channel two points wide and thought it was a grill. Fucking genius. Can't you get a bigger story?

Banks don't invest in foreign currencies. They don't do that. Don't make it up.

channel ;))))))))))))

hilarious

oh, don't give me those songs from my childhood.

))) they have nothing to do with money

)))

Renat Akhtyamov:
Since it is summed up here, I will say the following:

1. The quoter is very, very well adapted. As an example, yesterday's eu upwards flight. I will tell you how to do it with the EA, for the disbelievers, here, but I will tell you later.

2. the adaptation of the kotir takes place both by price and by volume skew, and instantly.

3. to do the exact opposite and in your favour - a total tin can, as they say, barely, in almost 4 years of torment.

4. Banks open up selling on a fall and buying on an upswing (working with traddunks, but vice versa). This too is a conundrum and almost an impossible trick because you don't know when they'll get hung up on the turnaround.

5. The balance should work like this:

6. Traders mostly trade counter-trends.

7. Using indices, we trade using handles, using Expert Advisors is useless and dabbling (it was about FormulaE).

"Make it in your favour" can only be done using "small-scale crunching" (i.e. scalping), or a well-tuned trend-following technique

aleger:
"Make it to one's advantage" can only be done using "petty crunching" (i.e. scalping), or a well-tuned trend-tracking technique

also literal logic

wrong

the trend turns out because someone is pushing the net to the counter-trend (mostly everyone ;)

And the spikes up / down - is someone else's loss, or the work of a cotier against a fucking crazy adviser

Flat - all right, all right, all right.

Renat Akhtyamov:

also literal logic

Primer logic is more reliable and effective than many science-like treatises

But the deals are tight. And you can see that some noise is being taken... Or is it? Visually, it's comparable to a single spread.

I'm coming to the conclusion that in addition to a certain theory of profitability of the initial entry, do not wait for the implementation of the scenario, and in the case of a positive implementation of a reasonable size, to use the classical methods of fixing profits (partial closing, Breakeven, etc.). Boo the market is a fucking mess...........) And by expecting and (rubbing your ego))) a profit of a certain size, you can make a loss that exceeds your profit expectation by a factor of two))

aleger:

Literal logic is more reliable and effective than many science-like treatises

is the advisor trading?

If not, then I agree.

vladevgeniy:

But the deals are tight. And you can see that some noise is being taken... Or is it? Visually comparable to a single spread ...

the dealer's playing and so am I.

He plays his position, I play mine.

fighting for a better place under the sun, no more.

There's no spread or noise there.

♪ as long as it flies ♪

Renat Akhtyamov:

Kotir is playing and so am I.

He takes his position and I take mine.

fighting for the best place in the sun, no more.

there's no spread and there's no noise

let him fly as long as he wants.

Nice... But on the state, it looks dangerous.)

Renat Akhtyamov:

is the EA trading?

If not, then I agree.

You can trade without an EA at all, with one simple indicator, but only very slowly and monotonously.

There is also an EA with almost satisfactory returns, but it requires some more "mental" effort.

aleger:

You can trade without an EA at all, with one simple indicator, but only very slow and monotonous.

There is also an EA with almost satisfactory profitability, but it requires some more "mental" effort.

It's sometimes slower in the end - faster)))))))

Reason: