From theory to practice - page 1306

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

everything absolutely everything in front of your eyes can't everyone here notice it?

Except:

1. transaction support

2. the opening technology at the best price.

It is difficult for us to judge if this is all or not, because we do not know what is behind the word "all". If by "everything" you mean the content of the post + image, we have noticed it, but whether it is enough for profitable trading is difficult to judge. Similar pictures are usually used when describing the strategy "breaking the morning flat", which is not at all profitable. Maybe you have your own original strategy in mind, but we can only guess about that.

khorosh:

Could have averaged well on the round level, there was already a bounce the previous day. Or, do you reject averaging as a matter of principle? I am a strong supporter of averaging, no matter how much it is criticized).

By the way,

that's where the first sell signal was

Alexander_K:

It's a hot day - emotions are running high...

However, my friend Che, my question is - despite all your informative charts (which many people don't have from the word "at all") and your view of the market, why don't you increase the lot of your trades? There is stability in trading, but the percentage of profit is low. What are you missing?

And the drawdown seems to be small... No, I don't get it. Something's holding you back.

He's got a drawdown of 40, look at the chart, not the balance sheet.

Renat Akhtyamov:

by the way,

that's where the first sell signal was

Why did you get in early?

danminin:

He has a drawdown of 40 there, look at the table, not the balance chart.

All the same, there is no reason to pounce on Che - on his chart I see the breakdown of BP into periods (specifically days) and work with tick volumes.

I hold approximately the same concept. That is why I am asking him - why he is so afraid to raise the rates, what prevents him from doing so. Maybe he needs some help...

Alexander_K:

Still, there is no reason to attack Che - on his chart I see BP being broken down into periods (specifically days) and working with tick volumes.

I follow roughly the same concept. That is why I am asking him - why he is so afraid to raise the rates, what prevents him from doing so. May be he needs help...

The possibility to increase the lot is limited by the maximal drawdown. The risk may become unacceptably high.

khorosh:

Why did you get in early?

Because I started with my hands.

And where I opened the first sell, there was a buy signal

Anyway, now I'm wondering how it's going to go

We do not discuss it any more, I do not want to worry about it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

because I started with my hands.

and where I opened the first sell, there was a buy signal

Well, now I wonder how it will go

I didn't finish the indicator... ... I started with the hands... then it didn't open according to the signal .... What's going on?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I didn't finish the indicator... ...then it started with the hands... it didn't open according to the signal .... What's going on?

wrote and started...

And the best part is - one subscriber already

Alexander_K:

It's a hot day - emotions are running high...

However, my friend Che, my question is - despite all your informative charts (which many people don't have from the word "at all") and your view of the market, why don't you increase a lot of your trades? There is stability in trading, but the percentage of profit is low. What are you missing?

And the drawdown seems to be small... No, I don't get it. Something's holding you back.

Well... I guess it's possible... a lot of investors berate me for being paranoid.)

yes...even applying patterns in the market (which does not include the "naked" continuous market movement itself)

i just got used to earn from 50$ from 100$...1000$ with drawdowns not exceeding 30%

but i need to get used to it...you're right.

and at the expense of martin ... well ... given the narrowness of a lot of forum users . (except for Renat and 3 or 4 others)

I'll tell you the following:

Yes, I am averaging, but not by simple and stupid opening trades.

I have my own system of opening orders in my robot and a complicated mechanism (in my program code) of supporting them.

As for the robot, if I use what I advise everyone to do, it's not because I think I'm a smart guy, but simply because I have tried absolutely everything possible in almost five years, and I think that some people have already gone down this path.

I don't know what to tell me. I've already tried it.

Regressions, Channels, QQE, MACD, MA, Bollinger, applied RMS to everything for Bollinger-type adaptation, all sorts of splines, all standard indicators in non-standard ways and methods, divergence of all sorts of indicators, probability theory, machine learning, all sorts of order systems...I could give thousands of implementations in program code

But the point is that out of thousands of variants I use temporal information and timely detection of trends, jumps or breaks in price movements.

and this is what really works.

But even with what works I am always cautious.

I don't know, maybe it's a habit... I'm used to almost 100% of what I use, except for latest stuff (from 686 pages of this thread).

So used to it that I don't even trust myself 100%.

To anyone who is not pleased with me in something - I'm not going to argue with anyone. I am not interested in other people's tools and their size.

Keep them to yourself please.

Reason: