From theory to practice - page 1302

khorosh:

Could have averaged well on the round level, there was already a bounce the previous day. Or, do you reject averaging as a matter of principle? I am an avid supporter of averaging, no matter how much it is criticized).

♪ just handwringing so far ♪

I'm writing.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Don't mind me.

it's the moss-covered devils that wake up in the spring and are frantic till winter.

While you, not a mossy graalewooder, are showing us how to average on the demo, I'm in the real $250 a pop.

Макс:

While you, not a moss-covered graalewooder, are showing us how to average on the demo, I'm in the real $250 a pop.

I don't give a fuck about your b-upchholes.

your $250, that'll be my 8 pips soon)))

Thanks!

I created a topic that I wanted to demonstrate how I tested the theory in real life, but they deleted the topic, can I post it here?

Mr.Anamaliy:
I created a topic that I wanted to demonstrate how I was trying out the theory in real life, but they deleted it, can I post it here?

No. You are not allowed.

Mr.Anamaliy:
I created a topic that I wanted to demonstrate how I work out the theory in real life, attaching screenshots, the topic was deleted, maybe here to bullet?

Blow.

Only - theory is a must!!! And the state is desirable.

Evgeny Belyaev:

No. You are not allowed.

Why not?) on the Alpari forum they deleted it saying I was advertising myself by showing my real account, here I still don't understand what the reason is.

Mr.Anamaliy:
I created a topic that I wanted to demonstrate how I was trying out the theory in real life, but they deleted the topic, can I post it here?

Of course, here. Deleted, so as not to multiply unnecessary topics.

Alexander_K:

Blow.

Only - theory is a must!!! And state is desirable.

Theory is compulsory? Write the terms of reference?)

I write in general terms, not what they say

Renat Akhtyamov:
I'm writing this one as I go along...

The teacher was a disappointment. What other excuses will there be. I haven't finished,theinterest ratenews, the indicator was slow...

What's next?

That's the end, there's no grail. The teacher is a failure.

Reason: