From theory to practice - page 1312

vladevgeniy:

I'm writing a message and the site goes down... Hired to rewrite it)))

Aftar's going to pick the writers)) Let him choose... But there's a bacchanalia going on here))))))) I have to flip through 5 pages at a time. I don't know how it helps finding the grails and the piss formulae...)

I don't know... I personally don't believe in formulas and only work with probabilities.

However, Rena is writing some riddles and grails here - I don't see why it's needed. It's just interesting.

Well, and I'm watching Che's state. This revolutionary is probably the only one, besides me, who is not afraid to show his trading results and express his views on the market. Viva and respect to him!

Alexander_K:

Who the hell knows... I personally don't believe in formulas and only work with probabilities.

However, Rena is writing some riddles and grails here - I don't see why it's needed. It's just interesting.

Well, and I'm watching Che's state. This revolutionary is probably the only one, besides me, who is not afraid to show his trading results and express his views on the market. Viva and respect to him!

No fear, only fervour... I wanted to post the same statement, but you can't post the whole thing, the data is personal... I don't want to post the whole thing... but the data is personal... and the pictures, the point)))) And there at Alpari... if you want to put the old account, you put a line with the name "profit" instead of "instrument" and the loss is huge))) it doesn't look good..... But it didn't. And that stopped it... I'll put it there and maybe show it to you... If it's OK) We all know what we're playing with.)

Alexander_K:

Who the hell knows... I personally don't believe in formulas and only work with probabilities.

Even the topicstarter doesn't believe in the formulae.

And if no one believes in the formula, it automatically means that everyone believes thatRenat Akhtyamov is a blabbermouth. )))

vladevgeniy:

No fear, only excitement... I was going to post the state too, but you can't post the whole thing, the data is personal... but pictures, the point))) And there at Alpari... if you want to put the old account, you may put a line with the name "profit" instead of "instrument" and the loss is huge))) it doesn't look good..... But it didn't. And that stopped it... I'll put it there and maybe show it to you... If it's OK) We all know what we're playing with.)

Buddy!

I don't know what your name is, but you're offended by Felix.

Businesslike - it if you send links to the theory by which you work (even with Spider, never mind), would have attached the state, would tell - what exactly can not be, to have the grail. That's - yes!

But, you're just mostly flubbing. Waiting for something... That's not what I would expect from forum participants!

vladevgeniy:

No fear, only excitement... I was going to post the state too, but you can't post the whole thing, the data is personal... but pictures, the point))) And there at Alpari... if you want to put the old account, you put a line with the name "profit" instead of "instrument" and the loss is huge))) it doesn't look good..... But it didn't. And that stopped it... If everything will be OK), I'll try to use it as a proxy. If it's OK) We all know what we're playing with.)

I read somewhere that success in trading does not correlate in any way with intelligence level, education, occupation etc.

Well, we'll see your (and not only your) results. Well, they are good. And what does it tell you? - Yes, nothing, except good results. Then what? Yes, and there is nothing to discuss in the end.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I read somewhere that success in trading has little or no correlation with intelligence, education, occupation, etc.

Well, we'll see your results. Well, they are good. What does it mean? - Yes, nothing, except good results. And then what? Yeah, and then there's nothing to discuss.

Absolutely right, there's nothing to discuss. I wasn't going to) And there's nothing to discuss. Yes and the results are so-so))))))))))))))))

Alexander_K:

My friend!

I don't know what your name is, but you're offended by Felix...

Business-like tone - if you send links to the theory on which you work (even with Spider, whatever), would apply the state, would tell - what exactly is not working, so that there was a grail. That's - yes!

But, you're just mostly flubbing. Waiting for something... That's not at all what I expect from the forum participants!

What spider, you don't have the same guts as everyone here... Its something to do with statistical price deviations. Like to the average.) Tokazh who does not understand that the price averages do not come back) Yes, and the crude theme, and to finalize lnej and tired. Profit gives and hre with it) from 270 to sshe already 5700 ... But the use should ... We wait and see. This thread is not about me)

I'm in trade... I don't trade )))) a couple times a day to see what's up) and maniacally you can watch from time to time during the day (but we have day - you have night )))))

vladevgeniy:

Who doesn't realise that the price doesn't go back to the average?)

How can the price not return to the average if the average is taken from the price itself? Anything will come back to that average.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

How can the price not return to the average if the average is taken from the price itself? Anything will come back to such an average.)

To such an average, yes))) It is necessary to explain the differences to the broker later))))

Sorry, good people, if I've offended anyone.) I didn't mean it, sincerely.)

Doo has posted once before... Here's the strata for the year. Visually visible, but not time-synchronised with the price. Imho not a bad current price to sell the euro, statistically correct. At the pre-bar it was 85%. And the breakdown is quite nice)) Anyway, I sold without a stopper, expecting 200 points at 4 pips from the high.

As for other pairs, the settings do not change, everything is +/- the same. But there are some slippers, where the swells are larger and deeper. There will be lots of craps. But imho with correct risks they won't be fatal. Life will show. But you do not need to guess))))

Reason: