Interesting to know ! - page 13

neverness:

And where is the TREND here? - Even one?

Your knowledge doesn't allow you to understand it.

SO

Why did you twist my words in the quote? Fix it, scumbag.

neverness:

What is a GUI?

You're asking for jokes, you should go to an electrician's forum and brazenly declare "And what is a phase?... you're stupid! And don't give me that "zero in the switchboard" bullshit! ..."

)))

neverness:

In general, you need to look at all of this more closely.

I advise you to start there. And then give an opinion. Otherwise, the statements look like a repetitive attempt to prove my stupidity, assumed a priori.

Study the material a bit and then we can communicate more productively on the subject.

Igor Makanu:

You're asking for jokes, you should go to an electrician's forum and brazenly declare "and what is phase?... you are stupid! and don't give me that crap about the zero in the switch! ...".

)))

Well, if by GUI you mean this

http://tol64.blogspot.com/2015/12/easy-and-fast-gui-mql.html

I don't understand why a trader needs it.

What for does a trader need "quality GUI in MQL-applications"?

Библиотека "Easy And Fast GUI" для создания графических интерфейсов на MQL
  • tol64.blogspot.com
С этой статьи я начинаю еще одну серию, относящуюся к разработке графических интерфейсов. На текущий момент нет ни одной библиотеки кода, которая позволяла бы легко и быстро создавать качественные графические интерфейсы в MQL-приложениях. Я имею в виду графические интерфейсы, к которым мы все привыкли в известных операционных системах. Цель проекта — дать конечному пользователю такую возможность и научить это делать с помощью моей библиотеки. Я постарался сделать ее максимально понятной в изучении, с возможностями дальнейшего развития.

neverness:

Why would a trader need "quality graphical interfaces in MQL applications"?

You have a whole army of like-minded people here. You think they are fools, but you think alike. ))

Реter Konow:

My advice is to start there. And then give an opinion. Otherwise, the statements look like a repetitive attempt to prove to me my stupidity, assumed a priori.

Study the material a bit, and from there we can communicate more productively on the subject.

There's hardly any point in following your advice.

You see. Trading is self-sufficient.

Trading is also self-sufficient as a mathematical phenomenon.

Trading is self-sufficient as a phenomenon of our economic life and in any other sense.

It is ridiculous and cumbersome to try to associate trading with any other aims and objectives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you want to create an engine? - Create one. No one is against it. But what does trading have to do with it?

Do you want to create quality interfaces? - Create one. But what does it have to do with trading?

Do you want to create brainless Expert Advisors? - Create them. But what does it have to do with trading?

And so on.

What does this have to do with trading?

neverness:

Why would a trader need "quality graphical interfaces in MQL applications"?

Why does everyone use Windows and not DOS? - the usual evolution, applications have the same functionality, but the interface has become convenient.

I suspect that in a couple of years VR helmets will begin to be massively implemented, there will also be opponents who would prefer to sit at a desk at the monitor and bang on the keyboard, rather than lying on the couch to sit on forums in a VR helmet ))))

Реter Konow:

You have a whole army of like-minded people here. You think they are fools, but you think in a similar way. ))

Do you think that all traders are like me?

- Judging by the goals and objectives, yes.

- If we judge by the goals and objectives, then I think in a similar way, because I myself am a trader.

In Forex, everything is subordinated to Profit! - And this is RIGHT!!!

neverness:

Do you consider all traders to be like me?

- Judging by the goals and objectives, yes.

- And if judged by their goals and objectives, I think in a similar way, because I myself am also a trader.

In Forex, everything is subordinated to Profit! - And this is RIGHT!!!

Evolution doesn't give a fuck about Profit.

Traders are subject to their own stereotypes. Businesses, innovate and break old stereotypes. This has always been the case.

По крутой тропинке горной
Шел домой барашек черный
И на мостике горбатом
Повстречался с белым братом.

И сказал барашек белый:
"Братец, вот какое дело:
Здесь вдвоем нельзя пройти,
Ты стоишь мне на пути."

Черный брат ответил: "Ме,
Вы в своем, баран, уме?
Пусть мои отсохнут ноги,
Если я сойду с дороги!"