From theory to practice - page 1313

Alexander_K:

Who the hell knows... I personally don't believe in formulas and only work with probabilities.

However, Rena is writing some riddles and grails here - I don't see why it's needed. It's just interesting.

Well, and I'm watching Che's state. This revolutionary is probably the only one, besides me, who is not afraid to show his trading results and express his views on the market. Viva and respect to him!

By the way, let's see the weekly results

Vladimir Baskakov:
By the way, show me this week's state

Do you want me to do another tap dance in front of you? You can find it if you want to.

Alexander_K:

Do you want me to do another tap dance in front of you? You can find it if you want to.

As if there were a lot of statements, moralizing + the thread is public, so it implies that at least some results will be made public. If you'd be so kind...

Generally, moves to highs and then time-stops in ticks - many have probably seen this, it's kind of the point.... But dc filters can ruin such schemes if they are massive at a time... Somehow everything is shaky. i've chosen the macro route for now)))

Vladimir Baskakov:
As if there were a lot of statements, moralizing + the thread is public, so it implies that at least some results will be made public. Would you be so kind...

You can't advertise signals here. My wife already refuses to register as a vendor - do you want to be banned altogether?

Here:

Alexander_K:

You can't advertise signals here. My wife already refuses to register as a vendor - do you want to be banned altogether?

Here:

Well, that's cool! The boy said, the boy did!

No slippage... For the future, we have to go with them

Vladimir Baskakov:
Well, cool! The boy said, the boy did!

There's still a problem...

My "trend/float" parameter cuts off all trend movements, but sometimes the counter-trend movements I want get there as well :))) Not many deals... I'll have to think about it...

Question: has anyone tried a swap strategy? I mean, you follow the pair, as soon as the swap changes, you open to the side where -

Vladimir Baskakov:
Question: no one tried a swap strategy? I mean, you follow the pair, as soon as the swap changes, you open in the direction of where -

No, but it's torn... Such themes have been done on two accounts. One went bust, the other did great)))

Reason: