From theory to practice - page 1304

khorosh:

Well done, it's the only way to disarm your opponent. He's counting on your sharp reaction, but this way you knock the weapon out of his hands. He's got to work hard to think of something else to hit you with.)

That's it, hit the auto button.

will average out, that's the gist of it.

Alexander_K:

So how can you trade without knowing why your TS will be profitable? The key word is "why". Everyone here is interested in that.

The point is that everyone here knows the theory of why profits should come, but they don't make a profit in the long run, and in theory everyone is rich.

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's it, pressed the auto button.

will average, the essence of the inductor is as follows

Auto is good when the green one is higher than or equal to the blue one. Preferably all the time. In other cases the TS is drained. The truth of life.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Auto is good when the green one is higher than or equal to the blue one. Preferably all the time. In other cases, the TC is draining. The truth of life.

When the green one is higher than the blue one, the balance goes down.

When the blue is higher than the green, equity goes down.

and when it's both, only then it's good.

Renat Akhtyamov:

When the green one is higher than the blue one, the balance goes down

when the blue one is higher than the green one - Equity collapses

but when it's both, only then it's goodd.

))(. )(. Sigh with sympathy.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm not suggesting anything.

the final post:

wife, if you sold and i bought, which of us would lose and which would gain? //I'm not offering anything to you.

if the price goes up, i'll take the profit, and zhenya will give it to me

and if it goes down, it will be vice versa

it is said only for one purpose - in the market everyone cannot make profit at once, never

someone isbound to lose their money

The reason is that it is a market for a huge number of buyers and sellers, and they all depend on the direction of the price

So to put it another way, first some will lose, then others...

Andrey Gladyshev:

So in other words, first some will lose, then others...

p.1. first some will lose, then others, with a probability 1/2 as high as the previous one

see point 1

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I remember when Alexander posted the balance chart, Renat demanded an equity chart, saying it was not informative. I would like to see the same from myself - balance + equity.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

you're right.

Equi is lower there, for the value of the spread.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Where is the picture?

Renat Akhtyamov:

try to take it out of your mt4 terminal, what do you get?

----

ok bye!

I'm away, the rest of the answers will come from my mobile phone.

I don't think I'll see the graphical balance + equity. Not here or in my PM.

As Renat is constantly moving off the theme, the balance graph appears to be going upwards, while the equity is mirrored. If not, he would have shown balance + equity a long time ago.

Renat Akhtyamov:

point 1. first some will lose, then others, with a probability 1/2 as high as the previous one

see point 1

The points are not quite clear...

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Apparently I won't see a picture of the balance + equity. Neither here nor in the PM.

Since Renat is always moving off the topic, it seems that the balance graph is up, and equity is mirrored. If not, he would have shown balance + equity a long time ago.

Of course you can't, but that's not the point.
Reason: