From theory to practice - page 1308

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The key word is "banana" and it remains so, even if it is green or over-ripe.

well...then your path is the same as most.

And you will never find the truth with this approach.

The market will still "hit" you with profits and losses.

And most importantly, you will never understand why you've made a profit or incurred a loss.

You will blame it all on DCs, or financial sharks, or the inability to predict price behaviour, but not on yourself;)

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

Well...then your path is the same as most.

You should care about your path, Neo.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You should care about your way, Neo.

Then why do you care about mine?)

then why do you care about mine?)

Do you?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What about you?

because you asked me first))

Alexander_K:

I haven't lost anything yet. 3 trades =+10% profit. The only thing that surprises and frustrates me is why I have so few trades. I'll check it out this weekend.

The number of trades depends on the period of the average. If it is fast (small period) the number of deals may be large, because the channel will be narrow. But profit from each deal will also be small. If the average is slow, on the contrary, there are fewer deals, but profit from each deal is bigger. That's why one should look for a middle ground.

khorosh:

The number of trades depends on the period of the average. If it is fast (small period) then the number of deals can be large, because the channel will be narrow. But profit from each deal will also be small. If the average is slow, on the contrary, there are fewer deals, but profit from each deal is bigger. That's why it's necessary to look for a middle ground.

It does not exist. At least it is constantly changing. So fast and with so little information to predict and analyze this middle ground, that it is unlikely that it will ever be found accurately enough to make money. Because while you are analysing it, it has already changed or gone up and down and "went the wrong way".)
I'm not even talking about how to understand and calculate that the golden mean is really a golden mean)

It does not exist. At least it changes all the time. So fast and with so little information to predict and analyze this middle, that it is unlikely it will ever be found with sufficient accuracy to earn on it. Because while you are analysing it, it has already changed or gone up and down and the "wrong way".)
I'm not talking about how to understand and calculate that the golden mean is really the golden mean)

You just need to ask yourself how many trades you would like to have on average per day. And, accordingly, work out what the parameters for that should be.

Alexander_K:

It's about +10%. Not enough...

+10% in a week - not enough?))

Dempsey fantasists Renat and Chegevara, are faded sunspots against your background))).

No kidding, this is an excellent result. If the drawdowns do not exceed 30%, at this rate, you can become the top in all the ratings.

Макс:

+10% in a week - not enough?))

Demon fantasists Renat and Chegevara are faded sunspots against your background))).

No kidding, this is an excellent result. If the drawdowns do not exceed 30%, at this rate, you can become the top in all the ratings.

The bankers are the bettors, including Max.

;)

Reason: