From theory to practice - page 1310

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

because you asked me first))

Where and when?

;)

Asked several times, as far back as 2018 - "is averaging used?".

The answer was no.

Now it turns out that it is.

Well, if you think outside the box, you can always twist "no" and "yes" as you please.

Renat Akhtyamov:

wrote and started up

and the best part is - one subscriber already

What was that signal for anyway?

You were asked by people to show proof of the existence of a system with 30% profitability per day (even with closed trades, if you are afraid to burn the system).

Because no one believes that such systems are possible.

You said "ok" and started some kind of averaging ))

PS. So what's the result? as they thought you were a forum fantasist who says things that aren't true, they still do))

danminin:

Why was this signal in the first place?

You were asked by people to show evidence of a system with 30% profitability per day (even with closed trades, if you are afraid to burn the system).

PS. So what's the result? as they thought you were a forum fantasist who says things that aren't true, they still do))

I don't work for the public.

i ran what i thought was possible to show ;)

it will be enough to show the possibility of earning, quite

I answer in advance, you're welcome.

;)

danminin:

What was that signal for anyway?

People asked you to show proof of the existence of a system with 30% profitability per day (even with closed trades, if you're afraid to burn the system).

Were you seriously expecting to see an ace with a 30%/day return?)

He showed the best he's got - the averaging flip-flop.

And all these screenshots of unclear balances etc. - Again, it's not clear what for. Maybe guys do not pay enough attention, maybe they really got confused in trading and wishful thinking. :)

Макс:

... - again, it's not clear what for. Maybe the guys don't get enough attention, maybe they're really confused about the trade and wishful thinking. :)

I wrotehere for what.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't work for the public.

I'm running what I think I can show.

it will be enough to show the possibility of earning, quite

I answer in advance - please

;)

You threw a picture there.

I can give you the same picture.

Here:

(I even got it smoother, opened trades faster and closed faster)

So the question is, why did you send it if you are not going to prove anything?

Although it was explained to you later that a picture is not proof.

This kind of picture is done very simply.

You open a demo account, then you open a lot of trades at once. You wait until the chart is at least slightly positive and close all these deals at the same time. Then you watch the report.

The report does not show transactions by time. It shows the numbering of deals and the balance of each of them.

The report will not show you that all deals are opened and closed at the same time.

PS: The balance line will be straight. Although the equity graph could have been anything during this time. It can even have a 90% drawdown.

Evgeniy Chumakov was right when he said, show the equity graph.

danminin:
It is very easy to make such a picture.

You open a demo account, and then you open a lot of trades at once. You wait until the chart will show at least a small profit and close all these deals at the same time. Then you watch the report.

The report does not show transactions by time. It shows the numbering of deals and the balance of each of them.

The report will not show you that all deals are opened and closed at the same time.

PS: The balance line will be straight. Although the equity graph could have been anything during this time. It can even have a 90% drawdown.

Evgeniy Chumakov was right when he said, show the equity graph.

Stop torturing the man, it's clear enough.

So he imagined a bit, it doesn't happen.)

danminin:

You threw a picture there.

I can make you the same picture.

There you go:

So the question is, why did you throw it if you're not going to prove anything to anyone?

Although it was explained to you later that the picture proves nothing.

People....Accidently))))))))))) What are you doing.... The thread was about the ac grail... It's like 30 pages of crap already.)))))))))))))) What the hell is going on?) There's an aftar, of course, fires up, but the coast is growing to the sky)))) Or is it?)

vladevgeniy:

People....Accidently))))))))))) What are you doing.... The thread was about the ac grail... It's like 30 pages of crap already.)))))))))))))) What the hell is going on?) There's an aftar, of course, fires up, but the coast is growing to the sky)))) Or is it?)

Renat Aktyamov started it.)

Reason: