Sultonov differential indicator - page 32

Ihor Herasko:

You are welcome. However, it will not give you anything, because you need indicators. The indicators will be published when they are finished. I think it will be very soon. Although, I should ask Yusuf what are the plans for them.

Good)

I have set the template, but there is no bulls and bears line.

Then please draw a vertical and horizontal line by hand at the point where the bulls and bears crossed and the template please skim.

On the euro/usd there really is a ripe fall.

Thank you.

Hi!

Eurodollar in buying.

As the bulls have come in.

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi!

Eurodollar in buying.

As the bulls have come in.

In the short term, the market is rising under the deceptive reign of the Bears, we will soon see where this leads to - there should be a price decline. Here the indicator shows two program codes, created by two programmers, independent of each other and the complete coincidence of the lines ensures that there is no divergence from the original idea of its creation. All the programmers Igor, Alexander and Artem, I sincerely thank them for their hard work. Soon the indicator will appear in the kodobase, I wish it to capture your hearts, to be an assistant in making responsible decisions and I am waiting for your comments on how to improve it:

soon the rocket will be flying ))))))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

In the short term, the market is rising under the deceptive rule of the Bears, we will soon see where this leads - there should be a price decline. Here the indicator shows on two program codes, created by two programmers, independent of each other and the complete coincidence of the lines guarantees the divergence from the original idea of its creation. All programmers Igor, Alexander and Artem, I sincerely thank them for their hard work. The indicator will soon appear in the kodobase. I wish it to capture your hearts and be an assistant in making crucial decisions and I am waiting for your comments on the improvement of its performance:

And you had the second variant of the indicator more short-term, is it normalized? Would you normalize this one too, e.g. first detrend the MA and then drive it into the range, or does it not work like that at all? What does the slope of the lines mean and why such a scale?

Alexander Ivanov:

rocket is about to rocket))))))

Indeed, the market has failed to hide from the eye of the indicator its true intentions on the downside https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7636594/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade

График EURUSD, M1, 2017.09.18 16:25 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, M1, 2017.09.18 16:25 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2017.09.18 16:25 UTC.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Did you have a shorter-term version of the second indicator, is it normalised? Would it be better to normalise this one, e.g. first detrend the MA and then drive it into the range, or does it not work at all? What does the slope of the lines mean and why is the scale like that?

The indicator readings now M = 1.6608 and B = 1.5426 means that the Bears are stronger than the Bulls by (1.6608 - 1.5426) *10 = 1.18200 points (4 digits). And that's a huge difference in the potential of the Bears and Bulls when you consider what, how much money it takes to move the price by 1 point in forex. What normalisation are you talking about, we won't lose, in doing so, the information given? Lines B and M are already averaged over the idea of MAs - they are differential MAs.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Indicator reading now M = 1.6608 and B = 1.5426 means that Bears are stronger than Bulls on (1.6608 - 1.5426) *10 = 11.8200 points (4 digits). And that's a huge difference in the potential of the Bears and Bulls when you consider what, how much money it takes to move the price by even 1 point in forex. What normalisation are you talking about, we won't lose, in doing so, the information given?

Some information will be lost, but maybe the indicator can also be used as an oscillator. Calculate on it the moving average with n-period, then subtract it from the current reading, at the same time take the average as 0 indicator mark, and it will go back and forth around the average as oscillator, and set the upper and lower limits from -100 to 100, for example, for this normalize values throughout the indicator history from -100 to 100 or something else, I do not know the formula of indicator yet.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Some information will be lost, but maybe the indicator can also be used as an oscillator. Calculate on it the moving average with n-period, then subtract it from current readings, take the average as 0 indicator mark, and it will go back and forth around the average as oscillator, and set upper and lower limits from -100 to 100, for example, for this normalize values on all indicator history from -100 to 100 or something else, I do not know indicator formula yet.

This idea of yours I have realized yesterday a little bit in another variant, since you have voiced it before, this is what I have got. The Bulls and the Bears rotate around the midline. It is interesting, this average is not 0.5 for some reason! But, it tends to 0.5, i.e. to the parity. I have to think about it, if you need such a variant of oscillator, no problem, it's ready in exel, just need to encode it:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I implemented this idea of yours yesterday in a slightly different way, since you have voiced it before, and this is what came out. Bulls and Bears revolve around the midline. It is interesting, this average is not 0.5 for some reason! But, it tends to 0.5, i.e. to the parity. I should ponder, if you need such a variant of the oscillator, no problem, it's ready in exel, just need to be coded:

Or when you publish the article, I can try different variants myself, maybe there is something else to do

Reason: