Sultonov differential indicator - page 31

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

yesterday on the ANB website the same thing came up

i knew it.... you neuro netizens have got a nerve, you go everywhere, now the ANB mail is hacked...

Alexander Ivanov:
A thriller anecdote.

Yusuf is said to have been followed by some 20 or so Soros-funded Blackwater mercenaries....

Behind its miracle formulas....

Not everything is as obvious as it seems, for example, how to formalise the behaviour of the indicator signalling the imminent fall of the pound by a bullish line collapse in a rising market, if, for now, we are only guided by line crossings? https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7634245/gbpusd-m1-e-global-trade

График GBPUSD, M1, 2017.09.18 08:36 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График GBPUSD, M1, 2017.09.18 08:36 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: GBPUSD. Период графика: M1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2017.09.18 08:36 UTC.

Alexander Ivanov:
i knew it.... you neuro netizens have got a nerve, you go everywhere, now you have hacked into ANB mail ...

So where else do you get the latest information from?)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

So where else can we get up-to-date information from?)

))))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Not everything is as obvious as it seems, for example, how can we formalise the behaviour of an indicator which signals the imminent fall of the pound by a bullish line collapse in a rising market, if, for now, we are only guided by crossing lines? https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7634245/gbpusd-m1-e-global-trade

Can you formalize (explain) the behavior of your indicator in all cases, or in some plots you cannot understand its work? If it is the first case, you should enrich the code of the indicator with additional conditions. If it's the second variant, then it's too early to develop it...

tuma_news:

Hi there ! )

Yusuf, can you please tell me the forecast for euro/dollar on your wonderful indicator ?

Thank you !

As of "at the moment" both versions of the indicator are signalling that the bears are triumphing over the bulls.

Ihor Herasko:

At the "as of now" moment, both versions of the indicator signal that the bears are triumphing over the bulls.

There! OK.

And if we take into account the point of intersection of the lines - in this case it will be Hai. And draw a line on the chart to the right

On the crossing of this line watch the price reaction.

And attach pivots, for example.

Can you throw in a euro/usd template for MT 4 ?

H1 preferably.

I want to throw in my pivot and see what happens.

Thank you!

tuma_news:

Can you throw in a euro/usd template for MT 4 ?

H1 preferably.

I want to throw in my pivot and see what happens.

Thank you!

Please. True, it will not give you anything, because you need indicators. Indicators will be published after they are finished. I think, it will be very soon. Although, I should ask Yusuf what are the plans.

Files:

tuma_news:

Hi there ! )

Yusuf, could you please let me know the euro/dollar forecast on your wonderful indicator ?

I will give you the Euro/Dollar Forecast in your wonderful indicator. Thanks!

First it goes up and then it goes down, that's the prediction
Reason: