Sultonov differential indicator - page 39

tuma_news:

Very strange, there was a pattern with some red lines the day before/yesterday and no crossovers in this picture.

The day before yesterday I sent you a template for M1 EURUSD. Today you have asked for H1. But you did not specify the timeframe. I have set it to 1000 for now. This is a coverage of about a month and a half. The dominance of the bulls when looking at the indicator readings like this started as early as 13.04.2017. It looked like this:

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

EURUSD, H1, 2017.09.21

Alpari International Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

EURUSD, H1, 2017.09.21, Alpari International Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

Ihor Herasko:

The day before yesterday I sent you a template for M1 EURUSD. Today you have asked for H1. It is true that you did not specify the timeframe. I have set it to 1000 for now. This is a coverage of about a month and a half. The dominance of the bulls when looking at the indicator readings like this started as early as 13.04.2017. It looked like this:

Divergence however...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

In TF H1 we should find the optimal period, which would explain the price behaviour in the best way, and try to predict its further behaviour. If we have chosen the period = 1000 for TF M1, then, transforming this period to TF H1, we will obtain the period = 17. Here is what the period indicator 17 looks like on TF H1, which shows that the crossing which occurred at 20-00 on 20. 09 and 14-12 21.09 on TF M1, exactly reproduced on TF H1. Analysis of the indicator behaviour on TF H1 clarifies a lot about the price behaviour. "Read" the indicator from left to right in the light of further price behavior and it becomes clear why the price behaved this way and not the other way during the last month https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7654282/eurusd-h1-e-global-trade:

The bulls are in the lead.

Yeah, so it's going to go up a bit more and then crash.

My guess is 1.1970/90

Ihor Herasko:

The day before yesterday I sent you a template for M1 EURUSD. Today you have asked for H1. But you did not specify the timeframe. I have set it to 1000 for now. This is a coverage of about a month and a half. The dominance of the bulls when looking at the indicator readings like this started as early as 13.04.2017. It looked like this:

How do I pull the M1 pattern onto H1? Will the lines drift away and will the information not be distorted if the pattern is pulled onto a different TF from where the pattern was made.

I will ask to see the lines for now.

Thank you!

The indicator is published in the Code Base:

Дифференциальный индикатор Султонова
Дифференциальный индикатор Султонова
  • votes: 3
  • Ihor Herasko
  • www.mql5.com
Отображение усредненных величин сил быков и медведей.

tuma_news:

And how do I pull the M1 template onto H1? Will the lines not float away or distort the information if the template is pulled onto a different TF than the one where the template was made.

I'll ask for the lines to be shown for now.

Thank you!

I think templates are not needed now as the indicators are published (see my post above). You can experiment to your heart's content.

Ihor Herasko:

The indicator is published in the Code Base:

Hurraaaaah, thank you Igor! Gentlemen, please experiment on any instruments, Timeframes, calculation periods and volumes of historical data involved. Identify the weak and strong points of the indicator. I will be happy to receive any information that will help improve the indicator algorithm and identify the best strategy for its use and much more that you may think necessary to note.

Thanks to the programmers for the coding )

Yusuf) keep on leaking the forum )

Thank you!

tuma_news:

Thanks to the programmers for the coding )

Yusuf) keep on leaking the forum )

Thank you!

Tuma, stop hitting the sects )))) hilarious...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Hooray, thank you Igor! Gentlemen, please experiment with any instruments, Timeframes, calculation periods and volumes of historical data involved. Identify the weak and strong points of the indicator. I will be happy to receive any information that will improve the indicator algorithm and identify the best strategy for its use and anything else you feel is necessary to note.

As far as I remember, respected Yusufkhoja Sultonov, you indicated the purpose of creating the indicator as securing your name. In other words, the copyright. Now the formulas for calculation of indicator lines have been published, https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/216101:

Sultonov's differential indicator:

Displaying averages of bull and bear forces.

Calculation methodology

Calculation of bulls' forces is done by the formula:

BullsPower(i) = SUM(Close(i) - Close(i + 1), N) / BUN

Where:

• BullsPower(i) - the current value of bulls' strength;
  • Close(i) - Close price of the current bar;
  • Close(i + 1) - Close price of the previous bar;
  • N - calculation period of the indicator;
  • BUN - number of positive Close price increments over N bars. The sum includes only positive increments.

Correspondingly, to calculate the strength of bears we use the formula:

BearsPower(i) = SUM(Close(i + 1) - Close(i), N) / BEN

where:

• BearsPower(i) is the current value of bearish strength;
  • BEN is the number of negative increments of Close prices over N bars. Only negative increments are included into the sum.

Compare them to these (a search for the words "rsi indicator" leads to wikipedia https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%98%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81_%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B9_%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8B:

Don't you think your two lines are the numerator and denominator of RS? Since you are concerned about copyright, maybe you should clearly highlight that fact and provide a link so you don't get accused of plagiarism? Where copyright is important, precise wording is also appropriate - what was done by you and what was done before you. For example, as in a claim: "a way of doing something by..., distinguished by the fact that...". The same wikipedia article also specifies the method of averaging:

I hope you will find significant differences that are relevant to the purpose of the indicator, those that arise specifically from its application and cannot in any way be derived from RSI. Now your formulas look, sorry, like showing intermediate results of RSI indicator calculation without reference to its author.

Индикаторы: Дифференциальный индикатор Султонова
Индикаторы: Дифференциальный индикатор Султонова
  • www.mql5.com
Дифференциальный индикатор Султонова: Автор: Ihor Herasko...
Reason: