Sultonov differential indicator - page 34

Ihor Herasko:

Looked at what's displayed at another broker: third view. It turns out that everyone's minutes are so different that together they give meaningfully different indicator readings. There is no averaging over a long period. What to say about the small period?

Maybe there is nothing to do with the minutes? And take the data for 4 hours or a day?

After all, the big players do not change their positions in a minute)

Thank you!)

Ihor Herasko:

Didn't have time to draw the lines yesterday. Today I did. The lines are on the bars that opened just after the crossing. Red lines are bears from above, blue lines are bulls from above. There have been quite a few crossings even in two days. As Yusuf said, the Expert Advisor will need to introduce some delta for difference of line values in order to avoid such jitter.

I have installed the template.

Vertical lines show strength of bulls (blue) and bears (red)

The end of Forex)

Let's bring it down together! )

Did you see a red line by any chance? )))

Пересечений даже за два дня было довольно много.

Where have there been many?

I see 4 lines in total for September 18, of which 3 are repeating and one is a "false" line.

So we wait for the "false" red line to appear and sell from the 1.2010/1.2031 pivot ))))

Please inform us about the appearance of the red line.

Such forecast fits in the options analysis as well ( about 1.2031)

Thank you!

tuma_news:

Where have there been many?

For September 18 I see 4 lines in total, of which 3 are repeated and one is "false".

So we wait for the "false" red line to appear and sell from 1.2031 ))))

Please inform us about the appearance of the red line.

This forecast fits in the options analysis as well ( about 1.2031)

I do not know what to do with it. Thank you!

None of the brokers have it yet. The picture is like this:

Ihor Herasko:

None of the brokers used so far have. The picture that emerges is as follows:

The scale should be fixed from -1 to 1. Line shifts can now be seen.

tuma_news:

Maybe there is nothing to do with minutes? What about taking 4 hours' or a day's worth of data?

After all, the big players do not change their positions in a minute).

(Thank you!)

For the data to be more or less similar, it turns out that we should take a smaller calculation period. For this purpose the Hour window would be ideal, because hour bars will have approximately the same look at the vast majority of brokers. H4 will have a different view at the brokers whose servers are set up for different time zones.

If for the 1-minute bars we took a period of 1000 (2/3 of a day), then for H1 we need a period of 16.67. It is not so big. Let's "round" it up to 24 days - 24. Thus, we obtain the following picture at two brokers.

The form is the same. The only difference is in details.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The scale needs to be fixed from -1 to 1. Line shifts can be seen now.

Are the bears ruling the market?

Show me the picture !!!!!

There will be an overhang of 1.2003.

Ihor Herasko

For the data to be more or less similar, it turns out that the calculation period should be smaller. For this purpose the Hour window is ideal, because the vast majority of brokers will have approximately the same hour bars. H4 will have a different view at the brokers whose servers are set up for different time zones.

If for the 1-minute bars we took a period of 1000 (2/3 of a day), then for H1 we need a period of 16.67. It is not so big. Let's "round" it up to 24 days - 24. Thus, we obtain the following picture from two brokers.

Who is the broker?

Bottom picture, where bears are clearly seen in the leaders, I like it better.

I expect an advance towards 1.2003, where bears should show themselves and take the lead.

I think 1.2010 is a sell.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The scale needs to be fixed from -1 to 1. You can see the line shifts now.

Unfortunately, this will not work. After all, the indicator values are located in a wider range. And that is not the point. The specific values are very different. In addition, as far as I remember, the scale should be fixed only when one indicator is applied to the data of another one. And here it is the same indicator.

There will be an overhang of 1.2003.

We will see the strength of the bears.

And there and 1.2010 for sale is visible ))))

Gentlemen, who is ready to write my robot by Sultonov's indicator? (If the sell will really be at 1.2010).

The strategy is ready.

I do not know how to use it.

Reason: