Interesting Video June 2013 - page 7

Martingale and Anti-martingale - forex video

Another short 5 minute general education video from rbc - a description of the Martingale and Anti-martingale money management system, its advantages, disadvantages

Scalping. A workshop at MICEX-RTS on 28 November 2012

Despite the humorous beginning - this is quite a serious seminar of 40 minutes with analysis of practical issues

Trading strategies for scalping

This is not a seminar or a lecture, but a 2 minute general education video. In theory, of course, everything is correct ... But the rhetorical question - has anyone tried scalping trading in strict accordance with the theory ...

Торговые стратегии для скальпинга по опорным точкам,построенные на пробивании локальных максимумов и минимумов дополняют любые торговые стратегии и позволяют на любых временных интервалах находить точки входа в рынок

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Перегрузка функций
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Перегрузка функций
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Функции / Перегрузка функций - Документация по MQL5

Learning how to scalp scalping

That's the title of this eight-minute video. From myself - I personally love scalping, it's hard to do by hand (although I do) and it's easier with EAs. By the way, I already mentioned that if you are just an ace in theory, and you use it completely in practice, it will be like "Italian strike" - all people never break the rules (specifically follow rules) - and the system (any) stops(completely follow system rules = kill the system). Well, that's another story ... From the author (by the way, I don't quite agree with him even in theory I apologise):

Советы и рекомендации от Александра Лукьянова, профессионала скальпинг стратегий быстрого заработка.

How to write a martingale forex advisor

This is a one hour practical example (on mql4 sorry) on how to write a martingale EA. It would be a good video for mql5 ...

Forex Expert Advisors FAQ

A short 10 minute video (accompanied by text) for beginners on automated trading systems - answers to the most frequently asked questions.

Leverage in forex - what is it

An educational 10-minute video about leverage. It gives a general idea of the term in an accessible form (the video is accompanied by text).

Quote from the video:

Как же брокер защищает себя от возможной потери денег? Ведь никому не интересно, чтобы какой-то там Иван взял у брокера 99 тысяч долларов и ввел его в убыток ...

Forex Strategy Lazy Trader - the workaholic will not like ...

Forex strategy without indicators, for trading once a week. Pairs - GBPJPY, AUDJPY, EURJPY, CHFJPY and CADJPY, H4 timeframe. We open/close orders at the beginning and at the end of the week. It takes 30 minutes per week to trade.

Doji in forex - theory, strategy practice

What is Doji, how to trade Doji and the specifics of trading. This video is accompanied by text and charts - dark theory and then practical examples. It's only 15 minutes long.

Forex - what are the new and old points

This is a five-minute general education video, which gives an idea of what 4-digit price/broker or 5-digit is. Just for your information, normally when they say "my system has made 50 pips this week" they are talking about the fact that 1 pip = 1 old pip in this case. Just for information.

Reason: