Sultonov differential indicator - page 29

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Interesting suggestion. I will think about implementation as we are currently dividing a single price stream into 2 streams. How to deal with two streams should be considered. At the moment I see the implementation as follows: divide 2 price streams into 4 streams and take the required bearish and bull lines from them.

I think so. Fitting does not lead to anything good. What if we do this...We leave the flow as it is. And these two are relative to the main one...That is, I want to find the moment of imbalance when the main flow will be to the left and these two to the right. Let's say yes, the main one is the Market Maker, and these two market participants and when these two are as if willing to buy more currency than he sells...Not to be confused with the market overheating, which is used in indicators such as levels 20/80

Darirunu:

I think so. Fitting does not lead to anything good. What if we do this...We leave the flow as it is. And these two are relative to the main one...That is, I want to find the moment of imbalance when the main flow will be to the left and these two to the right. Let's say yes - well, the main one is the Market Maker, and these two market participants and when these two are as if willing to buy more currency than he sells ... Not to be confused with market overheating, which is used in indicators such as levels 20/80

1. Now I think these 2 streams are buyers and sellers, the market maker only does their will via the glass. Observing the GEP, you can notice that the price goes one way or another without the opponent's active objection, and such GEPs happen everywhere, not only when the market is at a standstill, as we thought before. Only in a working market the opposing side has an opportunity to react immediately to the provocation of the opponent or not to pay attention to such provocations, as behavioral analysis of the Bulls and Bears lines shows. Now, please tell me where, what, and how do we adjust something, in your opinion?

2. These 2 price streams, in themselves, are not commensurate with the price itself to be compared to the original price stream. The two lines show - by how many points one side is lagging behind the other and how much you need to invest to get closer to your opponent and overtake it. The gap reaches 20-50 pips, sometimes, if you notice, and that's a huge amount of money for Forex.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Now, I think these two streams are buyers and sellers, and the market maker carries out their will through the glass. Observing the GEP, we can notice that the price goes in one direction or another without the opponent's active objection, and, moreover, such GEPs happen everywhere, not only when the market is rigid, as it seemed to us before. Only in a working market the opposing side has an opportunity to react immediately to the provocation of the opponent or not to pay attention to such provocations, as behavioral analysis of the Bulls and Bears lines shows.

I don't agree. In the market, the crowd's demand always exceeds supply.

Darirunu:

I do not agree. In the market, crowd demand always exceeds supply. This is the moment of imbalance.

If the crowd's demand always exceeds supply, the price should always go up, but it doesn't. The Forex market is a perfect market and this imbalance is unacceptable. If you try to raise or lower the price of your goods in the wholesale market, you will immediately be kicked out of the market, and guess what the reasons are.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Now, please tell us where, what, and how we adjust something, in your opinion?

As for the GEPA, you see the reaction of one side only because you "ate" one side and others find it to their advantage. As for the fitting, you think you don't do it based on the Gap as I understand it and you see a reaction regardless of the number of candles you adjust.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
If the demand of the crowd is always greater than the supply, then the price should always go up, which is not the case. The forex market is an exceptionally perfect market and no one will allow that to happen. Try to raise or lower the price of your goods in the wholesale market - you will immediately find yourself thrown out of the market, guess your reasons.
I will tell you my opinion ... This market is fed. Depending on the objectives, they either take money or dump it.

Darirunu:

As for the GEPA, you see the reaction of one side only because you "ate" one side, and others think it plays into their hands. As for the fitting, you think you're not doing it based on the Gap as I understand it and you see a typical reaction regardless of the number of candles selected.

The indicator analyses not the candlesticks, but each tick of the zero bar, taking into account the candlesticks' close prices in the selected calculation period. It doesn't analyze other candlesticks.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

2. These 2 price streams, by themselves, are not commensurate with the price itself so that they can be compared with the original price stream. These two lines show - by how many pips one side is lagging behind the other and how much you need to invest to get closer to your opponent and overtake them. The gap reaches 20-50 pips, sometimes, if you notice, which is a huge amount for Forex.

Not relative to each other but relative to the general flow

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The indicator analyzes not the candlesticks, but each zero bar tick taking into account the candlesticks' close prices in the selected calculation period. It doesn't analyze other candlesticks.

What is the DA period in the settings? It takes others into account. Otherwise it would be enough to write "1" in the period and that's it.

Darirunu:

What is the DA period in the settings? It just takes others into account. If you think it would be enough to write "1" in the period, then that's it.

There is a variant of the indicator called intra-bar analysis of market conditionshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/214529/page26

Дифференциальный индикатор Султонова
Дифференциальный индикатор Султонова
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые программисты...
Reason: