Sultonov differential indicator - page 28

Alexander:

It hardly makes sense to compare the indicator readings on different TFs, because each TF has its own horizon and completely different frequency of signals. Make a wave pattern according to Elliott on M1, on H1 and D1. Of course they will be dramatically different.

What is your opinion concerning the practical use of this indicator?

Alexander, I thank you for participating in this program and encourage you to experiment without limiting the possibilities of the indicator in anything, without relying on authority figures like Elliott.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Isn't it hard to watch alone? (^.^)

All variants of the indicator will be given in the forthcoming article, as promised by respected Roche.

To my mind, both variants of DA(1000) indicator implementation show the same result of Bulls position strengthening:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Now, the indicator readings are also independent of when it starts

Well, you were warned at the beginning of this thread that it would "chatter"))) hilariously...

Vizard_:

Well, you were warned at the beginning of the thread that you would be "chattering"))) hilarious...

What chatter are you talking about? So what if there might be some "chattering"?

Vizard_:

Well, you were warned at the beginning of this thread that it would "chatter"))) hilarious...

The indicator does not redraw. What are you talking about?

DearYousufkhodja Sultonov, Where is the indicator to experiment?

Vizard_:

Well, you were warned at the beginning of the thread that it would be "chattering"))) hilarious...

Trial run of the Expert Advisor with one order from 2000, lot 0.01, TF D1, Euro/Dollar, Indicator DA(500):

Bars in history 6080

Modelled ticks 11158

Modeling quality n/a

Chart mismatch errors 0

Initial deposit 100.00

Spread Current (2)

Net profit 857.21

Total profit 6234.41

Total Loss -5377.20

Profitability 1.16

Expected payoff 1.44

Absolute drawdown 53.46

Maximum drawdown 260.57 (27.72%)

Relative drawdown 71.32% (157.83)

Total trades 597

Short positions (% of winners) 258 (44.96%)

Long positions (% of winners) 339 (43.66%)

Profitable trades (% of all) 264 (44.22%)

Profitable trades (% of all) 333 (55.78%)

Largest

profitable transaction 28.33

Loss trade -20.95

Average

profitable deal -23.62

Loss trade -16.15

Maximum number

continuous wins (profit) 6 (163.24)

continuous losses (loss) 9 (-146.86)

Max.

Continuous Profit (number of wins) 163.24 (6)

Continuous loss (number of losses) -146.86 (9)

Average

continuous gain 2

continuous loss 2

Darirunu:

DearYousufkhodja Sultonov, Where is the indicator to experiment?

I sent you the executable file without the source.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I have sent you the executable file without source.

Thank you I have received ...As long as there is no open source code anyone would advise to build the bullish half of the indy at LOW prices and the copper half at High prices.

Darirunu:

Thanks received ..As long as there is no open source code anyone would advise to build the bullish half of the turkey at LOW prices and the bearish half at High prices.

It is an interesting suggestion. I will think over its implementation since we currently divide a single price stream into 2 streams. We should think over how to deal with two streams. So far, I see the implementation as dividing 2 streams into 4 streams and taking the required bull and bear lines from them, there is no problem with that. May I ask why you think it will be better? Do you have any experience of implementing such a split by hwy and low?
Reason: