Sultonov differential indicator - page 27

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Judging by the daily chart, beats rule and bears rest?

Yeah, that's what it looks like. But, the Bulls are moving with an eye on the Bears, who have rushed to intercept the Bulls. The market is still technically bullish, with the Bulls reducing their activity and the Bears increasing their agility. I think traders have got a powerful antidote to surprises.

Beeks attacking the beededs?

Alexander Ivanov:
Bikes attacking the Bears?
No, it was the Bears that went to attack the Bulls. The Bulls are looking down and the Bears have gone to intercept the Bulls in order to flatten again or pull the market down. There is no clear upwards trend, looks like another flat pattern, not a trend pattern as in the beginning of the chart, which the Bears showed when the market was falling.

I think the bears are coming back :))

Soon the bikes will start implementing plan B.

My version of the implementation:

On M1, the bulls have weakened a bit, but are still doing well and appear to be gaining strength.

On M5 bears are triumphant, but bulls are on their heels.

On H1, bullish dominance is out of the question.

It hardly makes sense to compare the indicator readings on different TFs, because each TF has its own horizon and completely different frequency of signals. Make a wave pattern according to Elliott on M1, on H1 and D1. Of course they will be dramatically different.

What is your opinion concerning the practical use of this indicator?

Alexander:

It hardly makes sense to compare the indicator readings on different TFs, because each TF has its own horizon and completely different frequency of signals. Make a wave pattern according to Elliott on M1, on H1 and D1. Of course they will be dramatically different.

What is your opinion concerning the practical use of this indicator?

I have none. I got interested, I implemented it. Now I am watching.

Ihor Herasko:

None. Interested, I did. Now I'm watching.

Isn't it hard to watch alone? (^.^)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Isn't it hard to watch alone? (^.^)

Why by yourself? There's a whole branch of watchers )))

Ihor Herasko:

My version of the implementation:

On M1, the bulls have weakened a bit, but are still doing well and appear to be gaining strength.

On M5 bears are triumphant, but bulls are on their heels.

On H1, bullish dominance is out of the question.

Dear Igor! Your predictions given here have been fully confirmed. Thank you for participating in the programme and for the work done to create an alternative indicator!
Reason: