Sultonov differential indicator - page 35

Ihor Herasko:

Looked at what is displayed at another broker: third view. It turns out that everyone's minutes are so different that together they give meaningfully different indicator readings. There is no averaging over a long period. What to say about the small period?

It is strange. On my M1 the Bears steadily rule https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7641844/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade:

График EURUSD, M1, 2017.09.19 14:09 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, M1, 2017.09.19 14:09 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2017.09.19 14:09 UTC.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Strange.
Each DC has its own quotation machine and its own formula for outputting quotations.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
That's odd.

In principle, it is not strange. After all, differences in quotes are normal. Different readings of the same indicator at different brokers is also normal. For most indicators it is not very critical. But for DA with a long period - critical, because the error is accumulated, which is beyond all permissible errors. For relatively small periods of calculation of the indicator (I estimate up to 50) difference in readings is within the acceptable error.

tuma_news:
each DC has its own quotation machine and its own formula for quotation output.
Now that's news to me. But, at some minimal TF they have to match, otherwise, traders have to raise a fuss.

tuma_news:

Gentlemen, who is ready to write me a robot using the Sultonov indicator? (If the sell will really be at 1.2010).

The strategy is ready.

Yes, wait with that. At least hold the indicator in your hands first. I hope it will be published this week. And then we will start thinking about an Expert Advisor. Besides, if the rules are a line crossing, even with a distance filter, then it is not so difficult to write an Expert Advisor.

P. S. Today I also placed the version for MT5 in Code Base.

Ihor Herasko:

In principle, it is not strange. After all, differences in quotes are normal. Different readings of the same indicator at different brokers is also normal. For most indicators it is not very critical. But for DA with a long period - critical, because the error is accumulated, which is beyond all permissible errors. For relatively small periods of calculation of the indicator (according to my estimations - up to 50) the difference in readings is within the permissible error.

Do we have to change the reference TF? Here, on TF D1 at N = 100:

Gentlemen, apparently the "jaws" (who?) are about to close, as are the other patterns. So, there is no clear upward trend. Suggest, please, which animal jaws should we choose? Like Alligator, but, it is already "busy".

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Do we have to change the reference TF?

The TF is in any case the traders' preferences. So there is no need to talk specifically about the reference TF.

I have experimented with periods and TFs. For example, for M5 and for the period "day" (288 bars) curves of two brokers are very similar. I do not see significant differences. The only difference is when this or that crossover is registered. They are shifted in time by 1-2 bars.

Ihor Herasko:

The TF is in any case the traders' preferences. So there is no need to talk specifically about the reference TF.

I have experimented with periods and TFs. For example, for M5 and for the period "day" (288 bars) curves of two brokers are very similar. I do not see significant differences.

Yes, I can clearly see how the indicator reacts to the market mood. Here, also, period 24 on M1 for scalpers:

Ihor Herasko:

Gentlemen, what's on the euro now?

tuma_news:

Gentlemen, what's on the euro now?

What TF and period to show?

Reason: