How can you sell something on the Market if that's what's going on there ... - page 10

Igor Makanu:

then assume that the system allows it, so it is not forbidden

and there is no need to mix in moral, ethical, legal and other aspects.

in fact, to register an MQL account I need another account in another system - mail, social networks

in fact, to buy a product with 5 ACTIVATES i need to pay by the available payment methods

if i did all these steps, i fulfilled all the conditions and i don't have to report what i'm going to do with my ACTIVATIONS ;)

UPD: to move this problem to the "legal plane", as a minimum there must be some kind of damage, we were talking about shortfall in income (the more so and not realized) of the seller

To steal a tape recorder from a shop is also possible. But it is forbidden by the rules and therefore it is punishable by law.

When you make a purchase you agree to the rules. It is written in the rules that it is forbidden.

Konstantin Nikitin:

This is if you decompile the code. So, if you break it, you can also break the tester version...

If I'm not mistaken, MQ have made sure that hacking is not cost-effective (if it is possible in principle). About activations - the breach is not as serious as hacking, but, it is extremely unpleasant for the seller to find out about such a fact.

Igor Makanu:

how is copyright infringed in any way? - the service provides anti-cracking protection, so to speak, as a bonus for the seller.

Well, seriously.)) What's the copyright infringement? The seller doesn't give the buyer the right to resell the product he bought from him at any price and take all the money for himself. Not even by paying a share of it. This is pure arbitrariness on the part of the buyer.

Especially since the product is being sold bypassing Market. This is also forbidden, as far as I know...

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Stealing a tape recorder from a shop is also possible. But it is forbidden by the rules, so it is punishable by law.

When you make a purchase, you agree to the rules. The rules say it's forbidden.

That's right.

is there a clause in the Marketplace rules that if I make a purchase, I have to install products on the PC to which my ownership has been confirmed?

to give some examples, I bought it, then I violated it - I installed both the terminal and the product on my work PC, but I violated my contract with my employer, I doubt that even verbal agreements with the Market will be violated in this case

Tag Konow:

The seller does not give the buyer the right to resell the product purchased from him at any price and take all the money for himself.

in order to resell, you need to start selling, and here we are talking about collective ownership, imho, and how there team spent their personal money is none of your business

i tend to think that buying a product is buying the product and an agreed amount of activations unless it is technically prohibited - when it won't work on multiple pcs, then we will discuss why

Реter Konow:

If I'm not mistaken, MQ have made sure that hacking is not cost-effective (if at all possible). About the activations - the loophole is not as serious as hacking, but it is extremely unpleasant for the seller to find out about such a fact.

I don't care if there are buyers in a huddle. The stick has two ends. It seems that at first they buy cheaply, paying only for one activation. But if they like the product and the activation is lost, everyone who has tried it may well take the same product, regardless of the crowd. And so even every 2 from the meeting of the first purchase. The seller only benefits.

Konstantin Nikitin:

I don't care if there are free riders. The stick has two ends. At first they buy cheap, paying only for one activation. But if they liked the product and lost the activation, everyone who tried it, can take the same product, regardless of the crowd. And so even every 2 from the meeting of the first purchase. The seller only benefits.

In the beginning, it may be a win-win-win when it wants people to know about it and try its products, but later it is only a loser, because it will lose money on freeloaders.

Konstantin Nikitin:

It seems to be cheap at first, only paying for one activation. But if they like the product and the activation is lost, everyone who has tried it may well take the same product regardless of the crowd.

golden words

I also believe that finding friends who are willing to support your current interests is a matter of chance, and when you have it, you may not find anyone

and if it's worthwhile, it sells itself

Igor Makanu:

In order to resell, you first need to start selling, and here we are talking about collective ownership, imho, and how the collective has spent their personal money is none of your business

i tend to think that buying a product is buying the product and an agreed amount of activations, unless technically prohibited - when it will not work on multiple PCs, then we will discuss why

You're changing the subject again. It has been said - there is an underground activation sale that "corrupts" (both literally and figuratively) freeloaders and this is bad for the sellers and forbidden.

Maybe handing out activations for free is not forbidden. But charging money for them is definitely an infringement.

Реter Konow:

You are changing the subject again. What has been said is that there is an underground activation sale which "corrupts" (both literally and figuratively) freeloaders and this is bad for the sellers and forbidden.

there are no underground activation sales, but the folding game is

if someone is able to generate activations, it is not our problem, but the problem of those who provide services for activation and protection

Ok, we're going over this again.

if we do not like mass awareness of the product - lower the price or set a minimum number of activations, this is the solution

And to tell who and how to use your or someone else's PC through TeamViewer, not only that there is no right, but it is a common practice, last month I had a stranger in 4pda and set up a set-top box within 15 minutes, and on the forums 2 days searching for a solution, I threw him 300 rubles to Kiwi and do not bother, you will not forbid me to solve my personal problems: ;)

Igor Makanu:

there are no underground activation sales, but there is a publicly funded marketplace

if someone is able to generate activations, then it is again not our problem, but the problem of those who provide services for activation and protection

Ok, we're going over this again.

if we do not like mass awareness of the product - lower the price or set a minimum number of activations, this is the solution

And to tell who and how to use your or someone else's PC through TeamViewer, not only that there is no right, and is fairly common practice, I last month, a stranger in 4pda took 15 minutes to configure the set-top box, and the forums 2 days searching for a solution, I threw him 300 rubles to Kiwi and do not bother, you will not forbid me to solve my personal problems: ;)

I will definitely not forbid anything. This is the most inefficient method. I just apply the measures I think are necessary and that's that.)

Reason: