Please help write EAs for free. 5 different ideas. - page 13

GeneratorID:

ToR (ToR) on the spot!

Are you implying that you will write an Expert Advisor/indicator to TK? Why else would you need TK? Or are you hoping that someone will write an Expert Advisor based on someone else's TK and present it to you on a silver platter since you yourself, as stated in the first post

GeneratorID 21.11.2013 14:07
...... Не могу написать советники, так как знаю очень слабо MQL. Поделюсь со всеми кто готов помочь/сотрудничать. Работа предстоит интересная!

;)

By the way, about the idea in the 2nd post - in the general case (of course, with the correct formulation of the problem, which you may or may not arrive at during the search ;). ), it is called "volatility breakthrough trading" and many Expert Advisors that follow the market follow this principle. The principle itself has been studied quite well, there are many free Expert Advisors and indicators (search for yourself and the main thing to keep in mind, that most of them are not custom "skidders", but examples of their implementation). For example, 1-2-3 works on the same principle. There is a grain in the principle itself, but you can just read about it and program it without waiting for someone to ask, which has long been done ;).

Conclusion: study the math or change the forum - people have long ago programmed here what you have yet to discover ;). And if you want to mess with the programmer's head and not learn on your own, then the work section - where you were directed - and there your whims will be implemented for a fee. You may even find a volunteer there who, like you, does not want to learn the basics and your ideas will entice him as payment ;).

VladislavVG:

Are you insinuating that you will write an advisor/indicator according to the TOR ?

Am I insinuating that I will write? Is the studio only mine?

Greetings programming pros!

I have a great idea, there is such an Expert Advisor https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11030 checked and tested the idea of working at night on it.

The idea is this: I start my Expert Advisor at midnight in Moscow and when it reaches 3-4 in the morning, I have to wait for orders to close with a certain take profit, after I reach take profit, I disable it, and the next day I start it at midnight again.

Is it possible to implement this? If yes, then please tell me, in which place of the code it is possible to insert checking of the conditions for time (for example, 3 a.m.) and checking if take profit is closed.

The result should be that the EA closes in the morning with profit.

The tests have shown that the EA earns on average 10 usd per night on a deposit of 800 usd; it turns out 22*10= 220 usd per month in %, or 27% per month

VladislavVG:

By the way, about the idea in the 2nd post - it's generally called "work on volatility breakout" and quite a lot of EAs work on this principle...

I agree. This is from "Volatility Breakout", and from a shortened "Stochastic", and from "Genesis Matrixa" and from "Elder'sThree Screens ", and many other things.

SpikeOne:

I have a great idea, there is such an Expert Advisor https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11030 checked and tested the idea of working at night on it.

The idea is this: I start my Expert Advisor at midnight in Moscow and after I reach 3-4 in the morning, I have to wait for orders to close with a certain take profit, after I reach take profit, I disable it, and the next day I start it at midnight again.

Is it possible to implement this? If yes, then please tell me, in which place of the code it is possible to insert checking of the conditions for time (for example, 3 a.m.) and checking if take profit is closed.

The tests have shown that with 800 usd deposit the Expert Advisor earns on the average 10 usd per night, so it is 22*10= 220 usd per month in %, which is about 27% a month

Report for review! Sorry, no need for anything! Notorious martin! Maybe quoted in Martinique! Not here!

By the way, you've already been told by clearly experienced programmers in the "newbie" thread that there's nothing to be caught here!

borilunad:

Report for review! Sorry, no need for anything! The proverbial martin! Maybe quoted in Martinique! Not here!

By the way, you've already been told by clearly experienced programmers in the "newbie" thread that there's nothing to be caught here!

I can't just do a report and tests, I just ran everything manually, stopped in the morning and watched, it works fine, the reason for the plum is the sharp price up or down, it doesn't happen at night.

SpikeOne:

The idea is this: I start my Expert Advisor at midnight in Moscow and when it reaches 3-4 in the morning, I have to wait for orders to close with a certain take profit, after I reach take profit, I disable it, and the next day I start it at midnight again.

The tests have shown that the EA earns on average 10 usd per night on a deposit of 800 usd; it turns out 22*10= 220 usd per month in %, or 27% per month

Why Moscow time. Midnight Moscow time for me is 22:00 server time. All right, we closed the takeprofits, but there are still stop-losses that haven't been closed yet. What to do with them? I especially recommend trading with this strategy from Friday to Monday))))

Sepulca:

Why Moscow time. Midnight Moscow time for me is 22:00 server time. All right, we closed the takeprofits, but there are still stop-losses that haven't been closed yet. What to do with them? I especially recommend trading with this strategy from Friday to Monday))))

There, if you run the program on tests, there are moments when it closes all bets in the +, and starts trading again, not necessarily this time, any time can be night, and better even be a set parameter, I've seen somewhere such an advisor that trades on weekdays.

serferrer: You have to calculate the average wage

You give individual examples, you need statistics.

I don't believe in a 5-10 times gap on average (which you wrote about) - provided the work is done the same.

Don't forget also that newcomers also have to pay a very significant part of their income for rent. And this is much more expensive in Moscow than in the provinces.

And the native Muscovites... they, on average, settle for less than newcomers. That's the paradox. But at the same time they like to complain about "outsiders", who, like, took all their work away from them. Well, well...

Dear Participants! Regarding the first idea, is anyone else ready to help? Or is it all?
Reason: