Please help write EAs for free. 5 different ideas. - page 14

GeneratorID:
Dear... Members! Regarding the first idea, is anyone else ready to help? Or is that it?

Where are the ideas?

GeneratorID:
Dear... Members! Regarding the first idea, is anyone else ready to help? Or is that it?
Dear Sir, believe my experience, if the idea would be worthwhile, the people here are always willing to help in one way or another. An idea must be presented in a form worthy of treatment, not the way you presented it. Your mistake is in it. An idea must have a theoretical basis, not be primitive and have a rational basis. You must surprise programmers with a new vision of the problem, otherwise you will get the result you have. Personally, I am grateful to all programmers, although initially I had an unfounded grudge against them, but realizing my mistakes, I continue to apologize for my troubles. Please be exceptionally polite to programmers, they are from the upper class who have been able to comprehend the secrets of excellence in this field of knowledge.

yosuf:
Dear Sir, believe my experience, if the idea would be worthwhile, the people here are always ready to help in one way or another. An idea must be presented in a form worthy of treatment, not the way you have presented it. Your mistake is in it. An idea must have a theoretical basis, not be primitive and have a rational basis. You must surprise programmers with a new vision of the problem, otherwise you will get the result you have. Personally, I am grateful to all programmers, although initially I had unfounded grudges against them, but having understood my mistakes, I continue to apologize for my worries.

Can I have an island as a forgiving incentive?

GeneratorID:
Dear. Members! Regarding the first idea, is anyone else willing to help? Or all of them?

Lots of ideas were promised. Put them out there. If there is a choice, maybe there will be a conversation.

Choosing from one idea doesn't appeal ))))

artmedia70:

Can I have an island as a forgiving incentive?

The second island I've earned is yours, but only after Alex Sergeev, to whom I am immensely grateful. Rest assured, I will earn all the islands. Only thanks to the programmers of this forum. By the way, you have also corrected something for me, and, moreover, very sincerely. Thank you for the impulse.

yosuf:
The second one I have earned is yours, but only after Alex Sergeev, to whom I am immensely grateful. Rest assured, I will earn all the islands. Only thanks to the programmers of this forum.

One island owner is already being starved to death in prison)))) You didn't by any chance earn him an island)))))

Russian businessman Sergei Polonsky, who is imprisoned in Cambodia, has concluded that his homeland does not need him. Such a statement was published on the entrepreneur's blog, signed by himself and a group of his lawyers. "For 14 days now, Polonsky has been held in a maximum security prison in Phnom Penh in the Kingdom of Cambodia in a trumped-up case against him without trial," the statement reads.

yosuf:
The second island I've earned is yours, but only after Alex Sergeev, to whom I am immensely grateful. Rest assured, I will earn all the islands. Only thanks to the programmers of this forum.

Giving. The Island.

>

yosuf:
The second island I earned is yours, but only after Alex Sergeyev, to whom I am immensely grateful. Rest assured, I will earn all the islands. Only thanks to the programmers of this forum. By the way, you have also corrected something for me, and, moreover, very sincerely. Thank you for the impulse.

Just two people you remember? ... :-)

Isn't that a bit small...? :-)

I give you an island, too! Especially since there's... There's everything!!!!!!!!

>
Reason: