Redrawing - good or bad. - page 11

grell >>:
..но если с изменением значений C, H и L последнего (текущего) бара меняется вся прорисовка индикатора, то сей индикатор АБСОЛЮТНО бесполезен при построении советников

But I wonder why such an indicator would be useless?

After all, in the current moment it has given some information and on the basis of this the decision has been made to trade/not to trade somehow. And if in future the information will be drawn for the next current moment, then the previous information will not be actual and therefore it is ABSOLUTELY useless. Seems to be an obvious thing. So, the question is who needs such an indicator drawing irrelevant things from the past and not redrawing?

As I understand it, a redrawing indicator looks like this
Let's say an indicator gives a recommendation every day at 10:00 Moscow time
Понедельник ----------------бай
Tuesday ---------------------- close buy
среда -------------------------бай
Thursday ----------------------- close buy
friday---------------------- and he's been in a sell position every day since monday
and what is nice is that sell from monday rules

So if any previous readings are overwritten

Mischek писал(а) >>
As I understand it, redrawing looks like this
Let's say an indicator gives a recommendation every day at 10:00 Moscow time
Понедельник ----------------бай
Tuesday ---------------------- close buy
среда -------------------------бай
Thursday ----------------------- close buy
friday---------------------- and he's been in a sell position every day since monday
and what is so nice is that sells on monday rules

Fractals are redrawn.
The zigzag is redrawn.
Fractals redraw - so he draws an arrow.... in three minutes .... and then it does it again in two minutes .... and then again after 10 minutes... and then he'll do it again in two minutes and then he'll do it again in 10 minutes. :)
This is what redrawing is all about.

SProgrammer >>:

Фракталы прерисовываются.
Зигзаг перерисовывается.
Фракталы перерисовываются - так нарисует стрелочку.... уберет, опять нарисует .... потом через 10 минут уберет. Ну а том уже ОКОНЧАТЕЛЬНО нарисует и не уберет.
Это и есть перерисовка.

Yes, it's a redraw.
but they are not originally designed to see what is now, but to see what was

SProgrammer писал(а) >> stop talking in clichés - like "look into the future" :)

>> it's not a cliché, it's a fact of life.)

SProgrammer wrote(a) >> Leo do you believe I understand maths better than you? And in programming?
I believe you don't understand what redrawing is and how it works. Proramming and mathematics have nothing to do with it ))))

SProgrammer wrote(a) >> If you don't know how to use something, but you know how to use _only_ one other thing, then alas - but that only means you haven't mastered the subject enough.
Screwing a chair to the ceiling is no big deal. It would just be uncomfortable to sit ))))

SProgrammer wrote(a) >> Anyway - I'm like you personally MORE not answering this thread as I think you're the only one who doesn't get it. >> Sorry.
In general - who moved in and who did not move in, the question can only decide "higher power" ))))

Mischek писал(а) >>

Yes it's a redraw.
but they're not originally designed to see what's now, they're designed to see what was

+1

Mischek писал(а) >>

Yes it's a redraw.
but they're not originally designed to see what's now, they're designed to see what was

That's not the correct definition - they are not SPECIAL and inherently designed to see what was. That is a mistake - there is no such limitation. Exactly the _limitation_ of such is NOT. ...

Bears stop Leo - he's tiresome, maybe you can do it - he's littering all the threads.

SProgrammer >>:

Это не верное определение - они не СПЕЦИАЛЬНО и ИЗНАЧАЛЬНО предназначенный для того чтобы смотреть что было. Это ошибка - нет такого ограничения. Именно _ограничения_ такого - НЕТ. ...

Our views on the policy of the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks, then, are diametrically opposed
I agree to the divorce
you can keep the vibrator.

SProgrammer >>:

... я потом обьясню почему полезный на 100%. :)

Да еще раз - TMA (iML3) не перерисовывается ПРАКТИЧЕКИ (по времени а не по значению) даже на коротких размерах. :))

Can I explain my position (knowledge, experience or what has happened...) calmly?

Not provoking.

Was there a question or an assertion?

---

So the TMA is not redrawn. Is that a good thing?

Reason: