A newcomer asks! - page 7

Sayber:

I'm not selling in the present, but in the future, when I find the most relevant and reliable way of withdrawing money to the card.

The catch is the withdrawal to the card!

Tell the buyer your card number, and he will transfer the required amount to you there. The catch is to find the buyer, because there is zero information from you! ... and you're already sharing the skin of the bear you didn't kill.

DC2008:

You tell the buyer your card number and he transfers the amount to you. The problem is to find the buyer, because you have no information! ... and you're already sharing the pelt of the unkilled bear.

No, you don't have to share the bear's pelt.

Sayber:
20% is a bit too much. I would settle for 2-7%

For quality of service and peace of mind, 20% is just right!

DC2008:

You tell the buyer your card number and he transfers the amount to you. The problem is to find the buyer, because you have no information! ... and you're already sharing the pelt of the unkilled bear.

Exactly, it's the fastest way. The question is how to sell: give a working one to test, but then he might cheat; give a working one to demo, but then he might "cheat" himself. Where's the solution?

server:

I've been watching the cartoon since Soviet times.

Sayber:
Exactly, this is the fastest way. The question is how to sell: if we provide a working EA for testing, the program may deceive us; if we provide a working EA on the demo, the program may deceive us. Where is the solution?

How do you think your EA will be tested? In the tester? On a demo? On the real account?

DC2008:

How do you think your EA will be tested? In the tester? On a demo? On the real?

If you give an EA, they will test it. If it is profitable and not a demo, they may not pay. If I have an EA on demo, they may not believe me, because they will not trade on relay. I have protection for dll + cryptor.

If the card is more or less sorted out, how do you sort out the sale without cheating?

Sayber:
If you give an EA, they will test it, but because it is profitable and not a demo, they may not pay. If you give a demo, they may not believe you, it's not going to trade on relay, that's what demo is for. I have dll + cryptor protection.
If you do not use martingale, then limit the lot 0.01 and give the test compiled file, lot 0.01 will not get rich, decompile on the current version of the terminal can not, and older versions are not supported, but better still through the market.

Sayber:
If the card is more or less sorted out, how do you sort out the sale without cheating?

How to publish your product in the Marketplace

Как опубликовать свой продукт в сервисе Маркет
Как опубликовать свой продукт в сервисе Маркет
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Публикуйте свои интересные разработки в сервисе Маркет, и ваши программы станут доступными сразу всем трейдерам на MetaTrader 5 по всему миру. Маркет - это отличная возможность заработка с моментальным зачислением на счет и удобной статистикой для анализа покупок и скачиваний демо-версий Продуктов. Все MQL5-программы на Маркете при продаже автоматически шифруются под покупателя, допускают до трех активаций и не требуют дополнительной защиты с вашей стороны.
Reason: