Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 572

hoz:

I have started to get an error in this function in the library after the build update . The compiler points to the last line :

The error is as follows:

How to correct it? I understand that for other cases default output is needed. But I don't need it logically... How to fix it?

return(ls_Error);//
Like this, return values.

hoz:

I have started to get an error in this function in the library after the build update . The compiler points to the last line :

The error is as follows:

How to correct it? I understand that for other cases default output is needed. But I don't need it logically... How to fix it?

Exactly the way you think it's unnecessary. Your code doesn't know what to do if error 27182818285 occurs, which is what the compiler warns you about.

MQL5 has SymbolInfo.mqh and DealInfo.mqh classes. I wonder if it is possible to connect them in the 625 build of MQL4?

I haven't been following the changes in MT4 for about a year (used old versions), and with the new updates I had to rewrite my EA, because it hangs in the tester and hangs the whole terminal. Please, advise where to read all the changes in MT4 and MetaEditor4, up to 625 build

WindSW:
I haven't been following the changes in MT4 for about a year (used old versions), and with the new updates I had to rewrite my EA, because it hangs in the tester and hangs the whole terminal. Please, advise where to read all the changes in MT4 and MetaEditor4, up to 625 build
In the new build manual the first page is called "updated MQL4".

WindSW:
The Structure of Data in MetaTrader 4 build 600 and newer, Upgrading to the new MetaTrader 4 build 600 and newer, Typical bugs in MQL4 applications and their solutions.

Hi all. Can you give me a general formula to calculate where to put the TP, depending on the volume of the position of the expected profit in dollars? Roughly speaking:

GBPUSD.

Volume 6.88 lots.

The expected profit is $1000.

What will the forumla look like? My head is already in my head...

1000/6.88=145 points at 5, 15 points at 4.

Greetings all.

I have a question about the period converter

PeriodConverter script needs to be run every time you turn on the terminal, but I need it to run automatically.

I found an old Period Converter Optimized, but it is not installed on the 625 build

I have found an old PeriodConverter Optimized in my database but it won't install in the 625 build.

Hi, could you tell me how to teach my Expert Advisor to detect fractals?
Reason: