I will write the indicator for free - page 27

Vladimir Karputov:

Well, it will take 21 intervals - what to do further with this data? They should be displayed as numbers on the chart, something like a scoreboard?

I need the principle of the arrangement or a bit of work

so that I turn on the 5 minute TF - and it displays the lines from each TF

for example a period of 20 to 5 minutes

a period of 10 to 15 minutes

I switch on for example 4 o'clock - and there should be the previous 2 lines with those TFs, I mean once set and not to change, ie for example a thick yellow smoothed on a 5-minute and should remain so when switching the TF (well, or the missing parameter if the line on an extra TF is not needed)

Of course, for eachfactor I will put its own data

Yurij Izyumov:

I will write a free indicator in MQL4 on terms of free distribution - placement as a free product on the Market or code in CodeBase.

I can also write it in MQL5, but my preference is for MQL4 - it depends on the logic and, of course, it is better to write something meaningful. Theoretically, an Expert Advisor is also possible.

Naturally, the tasks like - I want an indicator based on Elliot's wave theory - are not considered =) Since assess the amount of work and think about it.

If you want - write the job openly.

In advance, think through the possibilities - alerts, beepers, email / phone notifications, arrows, news, etc.

Good day. Very interesting indicator based on the calculation of the value of Volime per 1 point of price movement in the candle, with the value displayed on the screen under the candle.

The calculation formula will be provided. Is it real to make this indicator?

sergionnik:

Good afternoon. Very interesting indicator based on the calculation of the Volime value per 1 point of price movement in a candle, with the value displayed on the chart under the candle.

The calculation formula will be given. For real to make this indicator?

If you do not know what to evaluate, you may or may not be able to do it.

Hello ... Help me to attach an alert ... It should work like this:

candlestick must cross the band bb (up or down) at 1/3 and Wpr must be in the zone of either-2 or-98

Thanks in advance ... preferably in *.mq4 format
Files:
wpr_2_bands.mq4  14 kb

sviter-pro:
Hello ... Help me to attach an alert to the indicator ... It should work like this:

candlestick should cross the bar (up or down) at 1/3 and Wpr should be in the zone of either-2 or-98

Thanks in advance ... preferably in *.mq4 format

the task is not written correctly ))) your candlestick is not on the same chart as the bolinger

does it mean the bollinger from wpr should be higher than anything else ? - or should i look at the bollinger of the price ?

Good day to all and happy holidays !
Help me to change the indicator for the new build

Error: Pattern Zebra_7_11 AUDUSD,H1: array out of range in 'Pattern Zebra_7_11.mq4' (109,21)

Thank you in advance !

Files:

Yurij Izyumov:

the task is not written correctly ))) your candlestick is not on the same chart as the Bollinger

does the bollinger from wpr have to be higher than something ? or is it the bollinger of the price itself that needs to be looked at ? - screenshot of the right signal

the candlestick must cross the bar (up or down) at 1/3 and Wpr must be in the zone or-2 or-98
Files:
5qNdBrZMmlk.jpg  31 kb

Maxim Cracovetchi:

Good day to all and happy holidays !
Help me reconstruct the indicator for the new build

Error: Pattern Zebra_7_11 AUDUSD,H1: array out of range in 'Pattern Zebra_7_11.mq4' (109,21)

Thank you in advance !

What do you do for the error to appear, it compiles well

no errors seen build 1065

Yurij Izyumov:

what do you do to make an error appear, compiles normally

no errors visible build 1065

I just put it on the chart:

Maxim Cracovetchi:

just putting it on the chart:

what build ? try downloading a metaquotes terminal and use it to log in to your broker , i had a problem once because my broker didn't update the terminal
Reason: