Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 878

rapid_minus:

SOS! Here's a snippet of the included global variables file. The rest of it is exactly the same.

I did everything I could: changed parameters, removed variables from the file individually and in groups to find the error - all the same:

"not all control paths return a value" warning. What is the reason then?

I'm going crazy: everything seems simple, but it doesn't work.

Can't you use a translator?

The int function must return a value.

There are still a lot of questions about this function, though.

AlexeyVik:

Can't you use an interpreter?

The int function must necessarily return a value.

Although there are still many questions about this function.

I don't get it: according to the help, int is not a function, but a type.

rapid_minus:
Int is type and function is declared. Yes, the function type is int, so it is obligatory to return the value. Use void type, it is designed for such cases, when no value must be returned as a result of function execution.

evillive:
Int is a type, and the function is declared. Well, yes, the function type is int, so the return of the value is mandatory. Use void type, it is designed for such cases, when no value must be returned after the function is executed.

Exactly. It's clear, it's clear, it's clear. Done - and oh, miracle!

THANK YOU.

Well, it's not going to go off the roof now. It'll just blow away :)

rapid_minus:

SOS! Here's a snippet of the included global variables file. The rest of it is exactly the same.

I did everything I could: changed parameters, removed variables from the file individually and in groups to find the error - all the same:

"not all control paths return a value" warning. What is the reason then?

It's crazy: it seems simple, but it doesn't work.

But I wonder what the function is for?

artmedia70:
I just wonder what the function is for?

I want it to be. No one else has such a function.

Do you have a function that does something, but does not give the result to anyone?

rapid_minus:
Well, I was just counting on some understanding of programming. I couldn't even imagine that int could be understood as a function name...

Vinin:

I want it to be. No one else has such a function.

Do you have a function that does something, but does not give the result to anyone?

Not only do I have a function that does nothing at all, but I'm also making a function that won't do anything at all :)))

AlexeyVik:
Well, I was just counting on some understanding of programming. I couldn't even imagine that int could be understood as a function name...
int in this case was a function type
Reason: