Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 577

hoz:

And how are such questions solved then? Let's say, there is a list of variables that are used in different libraries. Take, for instance, the bi_Err variable which contains the last error. It turns out that without a global variable, I have to declare the same variable in each library and handle the analog of the bi_Err variable. And there are plenty of such variables. So the question is posed because it turns out that without using global variables in such cases I have to declare these variables (which are global now) in each library, where such variables are used, and pass their values through the parameters of functions, in which these variables are used.

It turns out that instead of declaring these variables globally once, we would have to declare them separately in each library. And this is already kind of unreasonable.

A class must be written to work with this variable (object).

Vadim, I squeezed in a question about inheritance. And you said something that is already clear...

Is it possible to protect a line from being deleted (mouse+Delete selection) while still being able to select and move it with the mouse?

GSB:

I have no objections to the principles, but the man wants to run the Expert Advisor in the tester, so your options do not suit him.

Use my variant, it will work both in real and in tester, but until they did not make a function to automatically take into account daylight saving time, define the time of transition to this year like

From March 2013 to November 2014 will work and test correctly. Set the shift according to your broker

string data_1="2014.03.09"; string data_2="2013.11.03";
if(TimeCurrent() < StrToTime(data_1) && TimeCurrent() > StrToTime(data_2) ) hrd=-2; else hrd=-3;
can you tell me how to automatically determine the transition days?

Afternoon. The ATR indicator window shows the maximum and minimum values. How can these values be "extracted" for use in the owl.

Good evening. Folks, please advise me on the code (indicator).

All you need is a small white square (background). Which will be in this or that angle. Or say, in a certain place on the chart ... Spc.

9ndeX:
Afternoon. The ATR indicator window shows the maximum and minimum values. How can these values be "extracted" for use in the owl.

double indic = iATR(NULL,0,12,0);

или

if(iATR(NULL,0,12,0)>iATR(NULL,0,20,0)) return(0);

Hi all! Who knows how to call up the current price of a moving average in an EA?

woin2110:
Hi all! Who knows how to call up the current price of a moving average in an EA?

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/indicators/ima

How does the script enable/disable the display of trading levels?

Reason: