Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 365

STARIJ:

Everything is there - that's good. But there is something extra.

Where is this misinformation coming from? Someone is misinforming you. There is no surplus.

Vitaly Muzichenko: It's hard to carry and a pity to throw away )

Vitaly! I have been amazed at your wisdom many times - I would like to learn from you. Can you advise me on some literature? Or is it in your genes somewhere...

what is the top about?

is there a description of the strategy?

trader781: what is the top about? is there a description of the strategy?

Different traders have written here at different times. They described different strategies with different level of detail

Yes, there have been many strategists here at various times and they have all turned out to be pi*******s in the field of HRAALES.

Do you want to reverse this trend ???

Serj: Do you want to reverse this trend ???

What is needed is a scientific approach. It makes sense to give a definition of the grail first - a strategy (and an appropriate advisor) with a stable average daily doubling of funds. In half a month (2 weeks, 10 working days) a 10-fold doubling is probably the final 10-fold increase in funds. The first half of the month at 10x, another half of the month at 10x - that would be a lot at all. Can anyone do the math?

I smell the birth of a new Krivoshey in the signals))). There are some bright notes in the posts.

LRA:

What is needed is a scientific approach. It makes sense to give a definition of the grail first - a strategy (and an appropriate advisor) with a stable average daily doubling of funds. In half a month (2 weeks, 10 working days) a 10-fold doubling is probably the final 10-fold increase in funds. The first half of the month at 10x, another half of the month at 10x - that would be a lot at all. Can anyone do the math?

You are a beginner, and you offer to define that ...so ...many people are just not interested, then it will come to whether there is a trend or a flat.... another 100500 page topic... and so on. If you are interested, there is a search. All these things are clear to many people. As well as the fact that successful stable trading is not described by concepts "doubling once a month ... day ... week". The man who talks about grails and percentages per month, omitting other parameters - is already a potential scammer, which will soon either appear in the signals or try to sell.

LRA- can I give you indiscreet advice, if you really have the grail, then sit quietly and mow it down before you get caught by the gills. After all, you won't reveal it to us anyway.

Well, if you want to sell something or just rant - that's the address, we are on the 5th year of doing it here. It's a lot of fun...

And that grail, in forex, is probably a system that consistently generates good profits with small drawdowns (to be realistic).

Reason: