Toys from Vinin - page 13

Temporarily I can continue to write toys for those who wish to do so ( in small quantities)

Yes. It's an interesting topic. A necessary one!

Have a nice day! Happy Holidays! Here we come! :-)

If you have the opportunity, or will be interested, look at this thread features perception. rather this topic is closer to studies and experiments rather than trade.... Perhaps it's all nonsense, but I'd really like to hear the opinion of an expert! I am grateful in advance.

Paha писал(а) >>

Have a nice day! Happy Holidays! Here we come! :-)

If you have the opportunity, or will be interested, look at this thread features perception. rather this topic is closer to studies and experiments rather than trade.... Perhaps it's all nonsense, but I'd really like to hear the opinion of an expert! I am grateful in advance.

Rustam (Xrust) is trying to do something similar, although it is, of course, rather relative. You may say simply that he has his own vision.

Well, actually it is, but if we take various indicators as a basis.... It turns out that we see the market and price movement as if passed through a filter... So if there's any interest... ... then there is a sense for you to do something... I can't ask you especially not to strain you... :-) Thanks for what is already in your works!

Is Xrust trying to do this in this forum or is he working on his own ? Not sure? Just if it's part of a forum, can you post a link?

I'll post the topic here, but I think I'll do it later - if something good comes of it.

Naturally, as soon as I get any results it will be on my forum first, but since I'm not feeling very well right now, it'll probably be a rather long process...

Can I have a link to your forum? It's a very interesting topic... At least for me! I'll wait and see if what I've been asking about is realistic. Thank you!

Paha писал(а) >>
Can I have a link to your forum? It's a very interesting topic... At least for me! I'll be waiting to see if what I was asking about is indeed realistic? >> Thank you!

http://xrust.ucoz.net/forum/

A Can someone write such an indicator: manually selecting (if possible) the part of the chart, the value would be A = Sum of N;;; B = Average N, ie, A/knowledge N;; where N = average of one bar, ie (maximum+minimum)/2 If possible, in the settings of the indicator to make the change N, on the average of the two bars, ie ((maximum+minimum)/2 the first bar + (maximum+minimum)/2 the second bar) / 2, etc. and the possibility of replacing the bar per minute by the line

mipolku писал(а) >>
And this you can do Can someone write an indicator like this: By selecting manually (if possible) part of the graph, the value A = Sum N ;;; B = Average N i.e. A/number N ;;; where N = average of one bar i.e. (If it is possible in settings of the indicator to make possibility to change N, on the average of two bars, i.e. ((maximum+minimum)/2 first bar + (maximum+minimum)/2 second bar) / 2, etc. and possibility to change the bar on the line

There is a similar indicator. I made it a few years ago.

Reason: