Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 366

However, go directly to Barak Husseinovich if you create a signal. He doesn't give a damn what kind of dubious crap to carry the money to. He'll also tell you off to the community if you start leaking. He'll make it look like you deliberately leaked it for the future good of your subscribers. )))))

ILNUR777:
However, go directly to Barak Husseinovich if you create a signal. He doesn't give a damn what kind of dubious crap to carry the money to. He'll also tell you off to the community if you start leaking. He'll make it look like you deliberately leaked it for the future good of your subscribers. )))))

Have you already contacted and created a signal? Where do you want to see it?

Пользовательский интерфейс - Начало работы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Пользовательский интерфейс - Начало работы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Интерфейс платформы предоставляет доступ ко всем инструментам, необходимым для торговли на финансовых рынках. Он включает в себя различные меню...

LRA:

Have you already applied and created a signal? Where to look?

Open your eyes and read before you answer. Where did I write that I opened a signal... I'm telling you, if suspiciously and unusually randomly you decide to open a signal, it's described above. Barak Huseynovich is somewhere around here, probably reading from the bushes, he can't help rubbing up against it))) he got quiet a few pages ago.

ILNUR777:
Open your eyes and read before you reply. Where did I write that I opened the signal... I'm telling you, if suspiciously and unusually randomly you decide to open a signal, it's described above. Barak Huseynovich is out there somewhere, probably reading from the bushes, he can't help rubbing shoulders here))) he got quiet a few pages ago.

Where was it written about my desire to open a signal?

LRA:

Where was it written about my desire to open a signal?

Once again,open your eyes and read before replying. Next, a glossary on what the word IF means. Then reread the message again and stubbornly look for where I wrote about your unequivocal desire to open the signal.
It feels like someone is stubbornly moving off the subject. Dumb tripe with you is no longer interesting.
Barack's gone, now there's no humour left...just stupidity.(

Ze champion he ze world
ze mason 38 level
Mr dreaddown 2017
ze men wiz yearlen function

Aaaaalexannnder Kriewooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ILNUR777: ... Ahhhh...

IF it's often with you, then ...

STARIJ:

IF it happens to you a lot, then ...

If it often happens to you - pulling out individual letters from text, not even words and phrases, but LETTERS, then I'm afraid that your "TO" is much sadder than mine.

How are you gentlemen doing?

It seems to me, after all, that the signal got to the top places by accident.

Renat Akhtyamov: How are you gentlemen doing?

It seems to me, after all, that the signal got to the top places by accident.

There is an opinion that randomness = a pattern to be realised in the future.