Supporting hedging MT5

Does anyone know if there are any brokers that already support MT5 accounts with hedging?

The release of the system with hedging will not be until tomorrow.

Once the servers are updated, all MT5 brokers will automatically be able to enter accounts with hedging.

Renat Fatkhullin:

The release of the system with hedging will not be until tomorrow.

Once the servers are updated, all MT5 brokers will automatically be able to enter accounts with hedging.

I can't wait, I'm drooling already)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I can't wait, I'm drooling already.)
I don't get it. Please explain why a hedged account is needed. I understand that in this context it is, as in MT4, about multidirectional deals on one instrument. What for? and how can it be used?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I do not understand. Please explain why we need the account with hedging. I understand that in this context it is about differently directed deals on one instrument, like in MT4. What for? and how can it be used?

An account with locking )

Well for example it is necessary for that, but it can be used so in MT4 )

or so

If you do not like it, you may not choose this option.

If you do not like the account with lock, you can always not select this option, and open a simple one - it is not forbidden.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

An account with locking )

I need it for example, but it can be used in MT4 )

If you do not like it, you do not have to choose this option and open a simple one.

If you do not like the account with lock, you can always not select this option, and open a simple one - it's not forbidden.

I don't like or dislike it. I want to understand the mechanism.

I do that myself, but stock futures. It costs 0.03% to sell/buy a stock while a futures (100 shares) costs 3 roubles. Clearly, if the stock falls, you can sell the futures and lock in, or even with an overhang, you can also make a profit. Speculating on shares is somewhat expensive.

Here, let's say we sell and balance, even with an overhang, but it costs exactly the same to sell the position or flip. Or something with arithmetic. :)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't like or dislike it. I want to understand the mechanism.

I do this myself, but stock futures. It costs 0.03% to sell/buy a stock, while a futures (100 shares) costs 3 roubles. It is clear that if the stock falls, you can sell the futures and lock in, or even with an overhang, you can also make a profit. Speculating on the stock is a bit pricey.

Here we, let's say, sell and balance, even if with an overhang, but it costs exactly the same to sell the position or flip. Or something with arithmetic. :)

Hi.

There's a slightly different point here. As you described, you can just close your entire balance at 0 waiting to hit the target. And you can get to the + on lots without any losses.

Vladimir Gribachev:

Hi.

It's a bit of a different matter simply. The way you described, you can just close your entire balance at 0, waiting to hit the target. And on the lokas, you can get to the + without any losses

Evening.

I do not understand yet.

If, for shares-futures, if there is a lack of understanding, I fix with futures, if there is a good move to the downside - the opposite deal with the overlap. I also make a profit in any case (other than a misunderstanding). And trading futures in a sideways direction isn't forbidden either.

But I cannot yet imagine opposing trades in futures, rather than flip or close, which is equivalent in price to buying an opposing position. In the sense of the benefit of it.

In brief - in what, and in what cases, is there a benefit with respect to closing a position or a flip? or a subsequent reopening?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Good evening.

I don't understand yet.

If, on shares-futures, on a misunderstanding I fix with futures, on a good move to the downside - the opposite trade with overlap. I also make a profit in any case (other than a misunderstanding). And trading futures in a sideways direction isn't forbidden either.

But I cannot yet imagine opposing trades in futures, rather than flip or close, which is equivalent in price to buying a counter position. In the sense of the benefit of it.

In brief - in what and in what cases is it profitable to close a position or reverse?

A real example. We work in the flat in the channel boundaries. Somewhere near the lower border of the channel, we open a sell order, but the price turns and goes to the upper border. We simply wait, the price will most probably return to the lower boundary and the order will close with profit.

There can be several orders of this type opened at a time. The orders should be of small volume to minimize the risks.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Live example. We are working in the flat in the channel boundaries. Somewhere near the lower boundary of the channel a sell order was opened, but the price reversed and went to the upper boundary. We just wait, the price will most likely return to the lower boundary and the order will close with profit.

There can be several orders of this type opened at the same time. The volume of orders should be small to minimize the risks.

If an order isopened - is it opened or filled? Probably, it has to be executed if the order closes in profit.

It is clear, we are sure that we go south and set sell orders as we go north - increasing the sell position. Yes, sometimes it works out quite well. Where is the hedge (counter position) here? Or is it again misunderstood?

I think you are talking about different things. Alexei, according to my observations, trades in the forex market, and you, apparently, in a fund, or whatever... I do not want to offend anyone, I just do not know how to put it properly. So there is a misunderstanding of each other...

Reason: