Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 169

Well, as usual it's over - the next post from Joker-a will be in a year:)
He'll open a $1m pamm and/or give an interview and the topic of proof will fall away by itself.

I know there's an opinion that forex doubles doesn't work. Does basketball trading not work either?

Maybe it's better to try asking questions with some minimum specifics. Most of the guys are pros with more than 5 years of experience.
Here, for example, the criteria for proper cointegration and selection of synthetics are:

1. Construct a synthetic using multiple regression of 4 pairs over a period; see an r-squared of 80%; good or bad? is the regression false? what is the return probability ?
2. Slightly modify the problem - we construct, as in recurrence, a synthetic with minimal variance of a linear combination of 4 pairs; what should be the correct variance ? what is the probability of return ?

It turns out to be straightforward to consider - it doesn't work.
The big guys, on the other hand, make their %% on statistical arbitrage.

I'm inspired by an anecdote: There is a logic exam in one of the universities. A certain handsome, but careless student offers the professor three questions to answer, if you are such an ace, I'll raise my paws up, if not, you get an "A". The questions are as follows: what is "legal but not logical", what is "logical but illegal", and finally "both illogical and not legal? "The professor doesn't know and gives him an A. The honours student answers next. The professor asks him the answer to these questions. Having secured the exam, the otlichnik answers: "The fact that you, an old geezer, have a young 25-year-old wife is legitimate, sure, but illogical. The fact that a young man is sleeping with her is perfectly logical, but, alas, illegal. But the fact that you just gave him an 'A' is both illogical and not legal... "

philips:

It breaks the logic of action. Then why play around with it, but don't tell it to the end? When I don't care, I just sit and read, or I don't sit and read at all. And here ... especially on the part of Nekola, who supposedly "came from some islands, was bored and created a branch in A ... ry ... and then swept the branch here, there, everywhere ... Why? Why do you support this?

Honestly, I have been following the whole movement since the creation of the A...ry branch. Initially, I thought that Nekola was about to either start selling something for cash or offer a remote control using his system. Neither the first or the second was publicly available ... I wondered ... although, who knows, maybe in private and were trying to sell something.

That leaves one conclusion - a clever way to get others to fuss, think, code and put their ideas to the "guru" ... and the latter, as usual, "yes, you're there, but a little different. It's not a bad way to get others to work on your idea, which you can't do yourself. No one can... no matter how much you mix the red with the red...

Tomorrow's opening will show))) Despite Joker calling my trades handicapped)))) We'll see... I wasn't trying to stupidly copy or pick up exactly like Joker or Alexander. But this thread has got me thinking.

We'll see tomorrow......

Joker:
It's a bit of an anecdote: There's a logic exam in one of the universities. A certain well-behaved but careless student poses three counter-questions to the professor: "Answer me if you are such an ace, or if you are not, you get an 'A'. The questions are as follows: what is "legal but not logical", what is "logical but illegal", and finally "both illogical and not legal? "The professor doesn't know and gives him an A. The honours student answers next. The professor asks him the answer to these questions. Having secured the exam, the otlichnik answers: "The fact that you, an old geezer, have a young 25-year-old wife is legitimate, sure, but illogical. The fact that a young man is sleeping with her is perfectly logical, but, alas, illegal. But the fact that you just gave him an "excellent" is both illogical and not legal... "

Well, there you go again... you're trying to kill my logic?)

What is so illogical about a mature man having a young wife? What is so illegal about fucking another man's wife?)

Joker:
This is a joke: There is a logic exam in one of the universities. A certain handsome, but careless student offers the professor three questions to answer, if you are such an ace, I'll put my feet up, if not, you get an "A". The questions are as follows: what is "legal but not logical", what is "logical but illegal", and finally "both illogical and not legal? "The professor doesn't know and gives him an A. The honours student answers next. The professor asks him the answer to these questions. Having secured the exam, the otlichnik answers: "The fact that you, an old geezer, have a young 25-year-old wife is legitimate, sure, but illogical. The fact that a young man is sleeping with her is perfectly logical, but, alas, illegal. But the fact that you just gave him an 'A' is both illogical and not legal... "

philips:

They violate the logic of action. Then why are you playing around but not telling the whole story? When I don't give a shit, I just sit and read, or don't sit and read at all. And here ... especially on the part of Nekola, who supposedly "came from some islands, was bored and created a branch in A ... ry ... and then swept the branch here, there, everywhere ... Why? Why do you support it?

Honestly, I have been following the whole movement since the creation of the A...ry branch. Initially, I thought that Nekola was about to either start selling something for cash or offer a remote control using his system. Neither the first or the second was publicly available ... I wondered ... although, who knows, maybe in private and were trying to sell something.

That leaves one conclusion - a clever way to get others to fuss, think, code and put their ideas to the "guru" ... and the latter, as usual, "yes, you're there, but a little different. It's not a bad way to get others to work on your idea, which you can't do yourself. No one can... no matter how much you mix red with red...

How many clever people are fooled by these clowns and they just talk back (clowns such as joker, alexander and the like).

They have no sense, they just wipe their faces.

philips:

Well, there you go again... trying to kill my logic?)

What is so illogical about a mature man having a young wife? What's so illegal about fucking another man's wife?)

It's normal in the first case and immoral in the second.

vasabu2012:

The easiest way, if you can't get to the bottom of it, is to call people clowns.....Why should they put their work out there for everyone to see? If you put even a grail out there for everyone to use, it ceases to be a grail....

Sepulca:

The easiest way, if you can't get to the bottom of it, is to call people clowns.....Why should they put their work out there for everyone to see? If you put even a grail out there for everyone to use, it ceases to be a grail....

Don't tell tales, no one is asking you to share your work. What they are asking for is "...If there was something to show, an independent account monitoring or a PAMM account would have been shown a long time ago.

Then it would be clear: whether the author is messing with our heads here or the idea is worth thinking seriously about it.

khorosh:

" ...If there was something to show, they would have shown an independent account monitoring or a paamm-account a long time ago".

Exactly) All sorts of people in various branches are bullshitting, they say they hint at something, but their words are mostly nonsense for beginners, the usual words, but they never see beautiful real results.

In general, if a man says something there, he has to prove his words, like through monitoring or something else, but why should he do it, for example to attract a client.

And if you just say something like that over there or somewhere else, it is better not to write.

A man runs into the bar, out of breath. - Bartender! Fill it up before it starts! The barman pours him a mug of beer, he drinks it in a gulp. - Give him another one before it starts! The barman pours him another pint, he chugs it down. - Pour another one before it starts!!! - And the money? - Oh, shit, here we go again...
vasabu2012:

Reason: