Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 32

Promokash:

a St. Peter's.

No, he's not.

he's a fag... I mean, he's a fag...)

Klarigo:

Nope, not from St. Petersburg.

He's a fag... I mean a teacher))

An educator is an educator, no doubt about it. He is the one pedagogising you all the time))))))0 and you also offer him different postures

You should at least give some thought, you're sitting there waiting for the mana of the heavens from the states. He's already bored himself with such a viewer.

As the spiders say in Telyaviva: Why are you waiting for Yosechka to tell you where the treasure is? Yosechka will only tell you if you tell him where the other treasure is, which is twice as big.

Promokash:

you should at least give us your thoughts, you're sitting here waiting for mana from the steytes.

what thoughts...

the author is an energy vampire, he feeds off his thoughts)

where does he lose energy

♪ probably when he's playing poker or "babaiga" ♪

here he replenishes

he invited you for a meal but forgot to tell you're food ;)

By the way, you can divide the makdi into makdi. of one pair. Or we can divide the mcdis by the mcdis of different pairs.

It will be more interesting, but first we need to correctly construct indices.

This is because it's not the indices themselves that are important to us, but rather their velocities.

If you make decompositions preliminary dividing the price by the equal-volume bars, then when comparing such macdi in different pairs (due to different amount of tick or real volume, due to liquidity and volatility) you will respectively get a different amount of frequencies and spectral components.

If two series are matched, for example one has 20 ticks and another 10 ticks, then correspondingly not one-order MA will be matched, MA 2 of one series will be taken, and MA 4 of another series.

Klarigo:

Come on, it's not that bad. He said a lot of good things, too. But I don't know why he started that story. I don't pay attention to it. It was more useful to me when he was just talking in general terms. But even then it was a loop).

I'm on my own )))))))))))) At least now. He's talking about his own stuff. I'm talking about mine. the stats killed all the fun......

For example, in order to even more or less correctly compare just such graphs, you should at least either use a skeleton from the waveforms (or preferably from non-compressed vertical smoothing low-pass filters).

Or compare the macdies from each of them for each frequency separately.

And you can predict not the price itself but the point where the mcdis crosses zero

but it also suggests the way to decompose a series of SB into something similar. The multicurrency already has component pairs that can be used to make the primary decompositions, and then to synthesize and select the spectral components.

If there is only one series, these components will have to be selected using artificial series creating a system of special equations with dynamic coefficients that will interrelate between them and will have the needed properties.

First, you have to reduce each pair to quasi-equity, i.e. you have to make a profit on a base and then you have to remove inertial components from the series.

There is also a notion of integrated systems. For example, in different branches of technology you can find integrated systems.

At calculation of indexes weights can be presented as a measure of integration of one row in another (or as a measure of similarity of rows or as a measure of diffusion or dissolution of row in another or as a measure of content of a row in a row).

Naturally there is no linearity at all in the separation of the amount of one series in the other. Interesting thoughts on this subject.

Thus, let's take the Eurobucks, and construct a spectrum / fan of wagons from 1 to say 1000. at each wagon multiply the coefficient by 1, at all.

Then for all pairs from the EUR and USD sides we check integration and diffusion of series.

It is necessary to consider variants of determination of this dimensionless similarity value either by the maximum likelihood method or some other way, but not the series themselves but their distributions and, though probably not completely.

It is probably a certain average between the similarity of the distribution graphs and the similarity of the spacing of these columns of the distribution in the series.

Correlation and comparison of the distribution plots will yield nothing separately.

Since the correlation will be strongly distorted even for a single outlier of a hairpin, and the similarity of distributions alone will not tell us anything about the degree of diffusion, since it does not take into account the spacing of these distributions in the row.

So it is something in between correlation and comparison of distribution plots.

the degree of integration is easiest to determine through Pearson's QC, or more correctly through mutual information.

CC is probably inaccurate. Either compare the ACF rows. mabie ees, mabie no

for now.

How could that be? What are you going to measure the acf with but Pearson? And the mutual information would still be correct.

And what does it mean to look for the correlation of the acf? that's not right. moreover, the correlation can be different for the same degree of diffusion of a series, or roughly speaking for the same similarity of series by eye (plausible) so that the correlation is narrower for that.
Reason: