Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 36

Aleksander:
Nope - won't find it without hints :-) and who knows don't tell - don't break my buzz :-) only 77 days to go :-)

I don't want to ruin my fun :))) NeCola, tell me if your approach to forex is much different from the one you came with.

Meat:

Alexander, what do we need your profits on the trades for? You show us equity :) It doesn't have to be in money, you can also show it in % of your equity.

What difference does it make how much money you put in your pocket if your pocket is already full of holes and everything falls out along with what was there in the first place.

hmmm... so you have a Difference - between Equity and Balance in Closed Trades?

I have a difference between Equity at the end of trading - 1700% of initial deposit :-) and what about it - what did it fall out of?

FinBuda:

NeCola, tell me, is your approach to forex now much different from the one you came with?
No - before I started trading I developed a TS that gave me profit... And then - there were different variations to reduce the maximum drawdown while maintaining acceptable annual profits... at least 1500-2000%... but the principle remains the same :-) at the bottom buy.... at the top sell, cut the losses and let the profits grow...

Aleksander: while maintaining an acceptable annual return... at least 1500-2000%... and the principle remains the same :-) at the bottom buy.... at the top sell, cut the losses and let the profits grow...

Is this a "i'm the coolest" kind of thing? ))))

You have to understand - paper (forum) will absorb any figures )))) write more, don't be shy ))))

LeoV:

Is this a "I'm the coolest" kind of thing? ))))

You have to understand - paper (the forum) will absorb any numbers )))) write more, don't be shy ))))

e-paper will take even more

Aleksander:

here's the m******s... :-))))

If I showed that I can make 10,000% in a month... in a whole year, not just in 25 days I would not make 1500-2000%?

The catch here is that it's not real.

Although the fact of a 100-fold increase in a month and a half on the face of it.

Aleksander:

here's the m*******s... :-))))

If I showed that I can make 10,000% in a month... If I showed that I can make 1,500-2,000% in a month ... then why should I not make 1,500-2,000% in a whole year, and not in 25 days?

This forum (forum.mql4.com/en/) is in technical emergency mode.

Any attempts at insults and trolling will be met with a ban without warning.

All posts containing insults in any, even veiled, form will be removed completely.

Here we will write when the regime will be removed.

m*******n here, I think it's one.... but the administration's tolerance is amazing... :-)))

PapaYozh: The catch here is that it's not real.
Well... Why am I posting here? A real account... with a normal profit of 1700% - with a minimum drawdown of 0.1-0.5% of the deposit... I think it's a good system - has the right to exist...

Aleksander:

but thousands of thousands... :-) and that's... Papaj... Well, it was not me who said 25 days - it was onyx monitoring - what month and a half? - a pure 25 days only...

i'm like that myself...:-))) but you're just ringing the bell... and onyx - who says it's yours...?)

I admire Alexander... as a master manipulator. Especially assuming this is his distinctive talent. You can do more than spin a forum with that kind of ability...

My former boss (a successful international businessman) was also adept at manipulating people and having conversations and arguments, only afterwards you understand all the moves and it becomes parallel. All the same, good luck in the real world.

PS: there are even courses on manipulation, my former colleague in Moscow goes to them (also having had enough of it from his former boss).

Reason: