Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 30

YOUNGA:
No, but four other currencies (pairs) Alexander does not show
On what is the postulate of not showing trades on four more FIs based?

YOUNGA:
No, but four other currencies (pairs) Alexander does not show
To trade 8 currencies, 4 pairs are necessary (and sufficient if the currencies are not repeated in pairs).

No no no --- Alexander shows trades on 4 pairs (well, the table of trades you see), and another 4 pairs are used for calculations (they are not in the tables)

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/50578/page7 the first upper post) papaej is a currency pair, not a currency

As a matter of fact, yes. Maybe I'm wrong, but you do not allow that the strategy can be used on one four, and on two (8 pairs), 3, etc. Like what to lose time and play on these synthetics. Then it turns out that 8 pairs is only for increasing the frequency of transactions - no more.

Lastrer:
As a matter of fact, yes. Maybe I'm wrong, but you do not allow that the strategy can be used on one four, and on two (8 pairs), 3, etc. Like what to lose time and play on these synthetics. Then it turns out that 8 pairs is only for increasing the frequency of transactions - no more.
I'm an inquisitive young man - I sit and listen

Hi there! Hi NeKolya,this steute is painfully familiar to me ))))

FinBuda:
Hi there! Hi NeKolya,this static is painfully familiar to me ))))
well... I've already shown it many times :-) but on another forum(s) ...

Mm-hmm )))), do you think people will find it before you post it in full or not )))

FinBuda:
yep )))), do you think people will find it before you post it in full or not )))

Holy crap!) 80 days is a long time to wait, it could be the end of the world. My plan is this - First, you just need to learn to collect statistics on the sliding, preferably with a script - it can be done quickly enough. Then, meditating on the stat. data to understand what exactly in this statistic teebe need to increase the chances of profit - it's a little longer. Then, based on statistics, create a good indicator of splits - I am at this stage now. Then I will have a good profit trade :-) If you do not drink vodka all day long you may do it in a month, the main thing is not to lose your way. But Necolla has set beacons correctly, so one cannot get lost drunk.)

FinBuda: yep )))), do you think people will find it before you post it in full or not ))))
no - will not find it without a hint :-) and who knows do not tell - do not ruin my fun :-) only 77 days to go :-)
Reason: