Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 27

Aleksander:

Well - I've written many times before :-) entries and exits are not made from scratch... there is an indicator - showing when to open a trade... there is an indicator - showing when to open a trade and when to close it :-) but I will probably say little about it - and I have shown a similarity using Leonid's indicator(s) like this..:

WHERE are the stop losses? There may not be a crossover for a long time .

in the head :-) hh where hh where ... in the crack...

what do you have a head for? what to eat in it? :-) get your head in gear - work out your options and test them - choose an acceptable one....

Aleksander:

Well - I've written many times before :-) entries and exits are not made from scratch... there is an indicator - showing when to open a trade... there is an indicator - showing when to open a trade and when to close it :-) but I will say very little about it - and I showed a similarity using Leonid's turkey(s) like this..:

It's clear.

There are several owls out there working on this principle.

If you don't mind, I could put it in your branch or throw in some links...

Just in case - maybe somebody will get the idea! :-)

This material is next in line for consideration myself.

Aleksander:

in the head :-) hh where hh where ... in the crack...

what do you have a head for? what to eat in it? :-) get your head in gear - work out your options and test them - choose an acceptable one....

I've been running it for a while now, nothing works, give me a hint.

Aleksander:

Well - I've written many times before :-) entries and exits are not made from scratch... there is an indicator - showing when to open a trade... there is an indicator - showing when to open a trade and when to close it :-) but I will say very little about it - and I showed a similarity with Leonid's indicator(s) like this..:

Oh! You have it on the screenshot, and owls, by the way, that's the one marked. I also wanted to put it on the screen...

Aleksander:

Alexander - weren't you the one who already palavered one GRAAL??? in a thread that was then taken down for swearing, I found it in my archives when I was watching the owls on steam trading...

"

You take 2 trading tools, somehow dependent on each other, if we are talking about currencies, then currency pairs: Here is the scheme-chain of interdependent currencies I derived in practice:

GBPUSD / EURUSD *GBP-USD-EUR* 2 up

EURGBP

GBPEUR / GBPUSD *GBP-EUR-USD* 1 up / 1 down

EURUSD

GBPUSD / USDCHF *GBP-USD-CHF* 1 up / 1 down

GBPCHF

GBPUSD / GBPCHF *GBP- USD-CHF* 2 upwards

USDCHF

GBPPEUR / EURUSD *GBP-EUR-USD* 1 up / 1 down

"

GRAEL THIS? Is it?

"

So, to make it most clear, you take any correlation indicator. You calculate the correlation of the major currency triangle pairs mentioned above and when the pairs diverge by a certain value, you open on the cross of that triangle."

Roman.:

So, to make it as clear as possible, you take any correlation indicator. You calculate the correlation of the major currency triangle pairs mentioned above and when the pairs diverge by a certain value, you open on the cross of this triangle".

Cool grail! Where can I read more about this?

jelizavettka:
What a cool grail! Where can I read more about it?

This GRAAL is not to be posted. Materials from my archive for editing (possible changes in entry-exit conditions, etc...) of existing EAs, indicators from Leonid for owl spread trading on small timeframes, including their description on Broco forum.

Files:
1.zip  552 kb

Roman.:

This GRAAL is not to be posted. Materials from my archive for editing (possible changes in entry-exit conditions, etc...) of existing EAs, indicators from Leonid for owl spread trading on small timeframes, including their description on Broco forum.

Cool! Thank you! That's interesting... It would really work well on stocks rather than currencies.

Aleksander:

Alexander, are these your words?

" Now I hope that the number of prosperous over a long period of time will increase many times over. That's not insignificant either! :) And this % will grow many times over, if traders who read this thread, will not listen to anyone, and take for themselves to check the methodology (based on Hedging), which I offered above in this thread. People! Take an example from the funds, as they trade, and you will be happy. :) One of the techniques, based on the principle used by the funds and banks, I described above. You can speculate and trade at the same level as the chubby ones.

Reason: