Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 39

Aleksander:

Milai... and you've... committed... oral intercourse.... with my elephant, so to speak? :-) ...

Autobahn again... I'll leave you alone with your elephant for the day.

What's the point of the Autobahn? )

(Clone Kactus will be baiting the misguided.)

Yeah, after reading 20 pages of nonsense, I can see one of three things: The author is either a genius, a madman or a mad genius...

leprekon:

What's the point of the Autobahn? )

(Clone Kactus will be baiting the misguided.)

You made me laugh )))). Now the flawed and paranoid nature of all your conclusions is obvious to me! )))

The handwriting is the same )))

leprekon:

Let's get it all together:

So... let's see...

Well, it's a demo account! That's not it. I thought alexander was talking about the real thing and showing... We may be thinking that the real sum will be higher than the demo's. We don't think so, since he says he is lazy, he would not play with the demo and would show us the real account with a more or less solid initial sum.

I would not have played with the demo and would have shown him real money. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140716/page4

I would not have played with a real game and would have shown the real starting sum.)

Well, yeah)). I just wanted people to drool a lot). A little make-up. I wish I could Photoshop the monitoring on the site))

Suggested information about the author: http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?t=56621&page=29

No, it's about Sergey somewhere).

author's real photo: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/47018/page367

I liked the nose - it is creative.) I should have taken it in profile!)

jelizavettka:

So... let's see...

No, it's about Sergei something.)

Doesn't the female gaze notice the resemblance between some Sergei and Alexander? )

I wish they had a moustache... (с)

leprekon:

I wish they had a moustache... (с)

Nah, shaved is prettier)(c)

Judging by the indicator posted on Alpari by the author, he trades spread (pairs trading) on several pairs selected according to the correlation coefficient. The subject is well known and thoroughly discussed on many forums. There are also several threads on this subject in this forum. One of the latest one is "Spread trading in Meta Trader" where there is all necessary information, including several indicators. In this thread, leonid553 has been showing examples of trading using this method for a long time. The position of leonid553 is very different from the one of Aleksander .leonid553 does not hide anything and explains everything. In fact, he trains everyone who wants to use this method. Aleksander, on the contrary, says virtually nothing useful, although all of his secrets are Pulchinelle secrets. Moreover, the indicator is a variant of Ind_2 Line+1indicator that was kindly shared with leonid553. This indicator has the third line (spread) and lot ratio calculation. But Aleksander likes to boast about his earnings and shout.

/* Please stick to forum themes in your posts */
Reason: