The truth about councillors! - page 2

Techno >>:
ну протестируй лет за 5.

OK, I will. The advisor is from http://www.nazfunds.com.

I don't remember where I got it myself.

Well, if you have begun, then I will boast that I did )))) which pestered all the questions )))) Well, but did))) True, it is still in the tester, but from 70 quid raises the deposit to $ 8000 with a fixed lot 0.03)))

Initial deposit70.00 Net profit8785.19 Total profit9389.01Total loss-603.82 Profitability15.55 Expected payoff3.08 Absolute drawdown2.34 Maximum drawdown45.12 (1.12%)Relative drawdown9.81% (18.72) Total trades2852 Short positions (% win)1434 (68.69%) Long positions (% win)1418 (78.63%) Profitable trades (% of all)2100 (73.63%) Loss trades (% of all)752 (26.37%) Largest profitable trade41.22 losing deal-4.11 Average profitable deal4.47 Deal loss-0.80 Maximum number continuous wins (profit)28 (587.16) Continuous losses (loss)5 (-4.11) Maximum continuous profits (number of wins)587.16 (28) Continuous loss (number of losses)-9.81 (4) Average Continuous winning

4 continuous loss1

looking forward to monday ))))) to bet on domo then real ))))

oh the forum went crazy )))) he must have been shocked when he saw the 2% drawdown )))) and the profits ))))

Pyxlik2009 >>:
о аж форум клинануло )))) он наверное сам в шоке когда увидил просадку 2% )))) и такой профит ))))
for how many years is the test?

I'm just asking about really working EAs if there are any. I bought a bunch myself on the tester, everything is great, but it's the opposite in real trading, I don't have enough money for a real account with 70$ and then give a real report.

he has a test for a month, for 2 and for 3 and the trick is the settings are the same for all pairs and everyone is in the black ))))))

I have a secret there but I will not say what it is )))))) because I asked him to do it and he did it himself it turns out that mql is not that hard, I just need to write articles properly because I read one article 5 times to understand it )))).

I'm just waiting for the market to open in the Strategy Tester.)

i tell you right away i haven't learned how to do this yet )))))

pol123 >>:
Причем здесь халява, я просто спрашиваю про реально работающие советники если они есть. Сам покупал кучу на тестере все замечательно но вот в реальной торговле все наоборот.А слабо на реал поставит с 70$ и потом реальный отчет дать.
I will put on a demo today and see what happens in the morning )) I have just deposited 70$ if all goes well in the morning, then I will put on a real account and I will show real results)))) I will even put on my site ftpy that every 5 minutes to watch ))))

Pyxlik2009 >>:

тест за месяц, иза 2 есть и за 3 и фишка в том, что настроики для всех пар одинаковы и все в плюс )))) ему пофиг какая пара )))

Есть там секрет в нем но не скажу какой )))))) а то я просил сделать некто не хотел делать вот сам и сделал оказывается mql не все так уж и трудно, просто нужно статьи нормально писать а то я раз 5 одну стать прочитывал что бы понять ))))

ну это только на тестере жду откртие рынка что бы поставить на демо )))

сразу говорю не подстроен под историю этого я еще не научился делать )))))

adviser on "The Last Idea" ?

3,000 trades in a month? Isn't that the Expert Advisor from the article about the grail? You'll get banned for spamming orders. + slippage.

Techno >>:
3000 сделок за месяц? Это случайно ли не тот советник, который из статьи про граали? За спам-приказы тебя дц забанит. + проскальзывание.

I don't use other people's ideas. I have plenty of my own. )) The brokerage house I work with may do as many deals as they want, even if they take one pip at a time.

The idea is the one from the last ones with a few gimmicks and something else ))))

Reason: