THE "GRAIL" EXISTS!!! - page 3

Mathemat:
Well, you're right. Only it is probably a little early. A year is not enough, even if it's twenty-four hours a day. It takes some absolute astronomical time to find your system:worthwhile ideas don't appear very fast, even if you try to speed up the process, saving on sleep (sleep is their main generator). Imho.

Sleep is not a generator. Sleep is like a door (an opportunity to go) to the borderland-"no man's land", where, without disturbing perceptions, you can learn a lot of useful things from your subconscious, things you haven't noticed in the noise of the day...

And for an inquisitive mind, sometimes 15 minutes is enough to pick up the characteristic.

What's cicatrous is that complex topics have disappeared from the forum. The authors have hidden on Canary Islands and Greece. :)

And now Mashkas are fashionable again.

With their peculiar brake. And there is something charming in their charm. Especially when the trend gets long.

;)

мда пацаны, я так и думал что из вас еще никто ничего стоящего не сделал, не помню кто выше из вас написал что пока система не закодирована тоесть нет экспа по ней то она не проверена, а что если я экспами не торговал и не собираюсь, торгую только руками. И по поводу что многие из вас находили граали а потом в них разочаровывались то и со мной такое было много раз, но это уже другая тема. А по поводу что я пытаюсь когото подстегнуть к сливам то это врятли, испытывать или просто учиться торговать нужно на ДЕМО, но ни как не на реале. Ктото еще говорил что год и два мес. это мало, я не согласен, а сколько по вашему должно пройти времени 5 или модет 10 лет, у некоторых моих знакомых стаж почти 3 года а у них еще ничего нет, так что "стаж" это не совсем корректный показатель успешности. Развели блин тут, под "граалем" (в моём понимании) я имею в виду те инструменты с которыми мне приятно, удобно а самое главное легко работать, чья работа всегда прозрачна и максимальна предсказуема, незнаю уж чего вы там себе навыдумывали.

I think it's time to make a rule about writing threads like this. There's no point in getting into a rant without a state. We can all write beautifully, but 5% of us on this forum can tell a good strategy from a rubbish)))

soldieralex:

well done... in fact, criticism often comes from dissatisfaction and envy )) all those who are still on their way (and i am among them) are somewhat jealous of those who have already arrived at their destination...

if you have succeeded and believe in your grail - fine.... a year later send a picture of you hiring Abramovich as your secretary )))) may profits be with you

tempico:

well done... in fact, criticism often comes from dissatisfaction and envy )) all those who are still on their way (and i am among them) are somewhat jealous of those who have already arrived at their destination...

if you have succeeded and believe in your grail - fine.... a year later send a photo of you hiring Abramovich as your secretary )))) may profits be with you

What kind of dissatisfaction? what are you talking about, there are just a lot of demogogues out there and few serious people!!!!

Rossi:

Is it a grail for one timeframe of one pair or universal ? Because you can show such grails on optimization multiplying many times during a year in code base...

Show me... If the timeframe is 3 years and the number of trades is more than 500.

Or maybe the top starter is an energy vampire of negative emotions? Envy is just that...

I'm pulling it out of my wide pants.

♪ wider than a fireman's hose ♪

Look, envy, I'm a citizen,

Not some citizen...

And he's afraid to even show it... ...THE STATE IN THE STUDIO! Otherwise, what's the great point of this topic?

and we won't envy you - we've got a lot of shit like that ourselves.

IgorM:

Here we go again! They've already found indicators that predict the future!

ok, perpetual motion, I don't think they've invented it yet - I'll start developing it there

)))))))))))))))))))))

Igor, let's stick to the middle of the herd: the front ones get scraped by thorns and the back ones get bitten by the dogs legs.

Rossi:

Is it a grail for one timeframe of one pair or universal ? Because you can show such grails on optimization multiplying many times during a year in code base...

Yes, Svetlana will visit this branch and show the topic-starter her own grail - he certainly has not seen it :) Will shrivel up with envy ))))

Sorento:

Sleep is not a generator. Sleep is like a door (an opportunity to go) to the borderland, a "no man's land" where, without disturbing perceptions, one can learn a lot of useful things from the subconscious, things that one has not noticed in the noise of the day...

And for an inquisitive mind sometimes even 15 minutes is enough to notice the characteristic.

+10 . If those words are yours, you're a philosopher.
Reason: