Ward 6 - page 41

here are your statistics :

Files:
fx.zip  11 kb

Dr.Drain: Well, well. It's this way:
It's not working)))

Dr.Drain:
Well, well. This way:

I did. Saw a table of 11 trades, half down, with a total profit of -49.84. Is that it?

And this is a trading portfolio, although you have a lot of pairs, the indicator is not designed for such a quantity - the chart is moved out, but still. it is clear that the drawdowns are solid.

Yep. First you trade 0.01 lots and in absolute numbers the profit is weak. Then trade with 0.1 lots and in absolute numbers more. And in both cases we observe that the amount of TP is larger than the amount of SL at any point of a couple or three dozen trades. The deposit is growing. What is wrong? What do you mean by "here is your statistics"?

Look at the trades and calculate by hand if you don't believe me. For example, to have a balance of 10800 and equity of 10050 you need to have open trades minus 750. Can you show me this nonsense? It is impossible in the very meaning of my TS. If I don't guess, the trade is closed on SL.

There is no drawdown, wake up. The system is based on the "shoot and forget" principle. Next, it's either TP or SL. There are no drawdowns and there cannot be any. They have nowhere to occur. They exist only in your imagination.

Dr.Drain:
There is no drawdown, wake up. The system is based on the "shoot and forget" principle. Next, either TP or SL. There are no drawdowns and there cannot be any. They have nowhere to occur. They exist only in your imagination.

Are you talking to me? You want me to draw you a deal chart? That's five seconds, and then we'll see about the drawdown in pips.

Come on, come on. Preferably on the basis of transaction data, by yourself, with your hands, not on the basis of what some service is calculating from scratch.

Dr.Drain:
It is possible to set it so that it can simulate any MA previously encountered on the forum, but it can also show a much smaller lag (compared to any MA from the forum) on fast movements with an overall greater smoothing if you consider smoothing as a ratio of the sum of first differences of the curve at the filter output to the sum of first differences of the original price chart.

Why do you need to smoothen the price?

Actually the question is the same what does real trading have to do with the topic of the topic, the matcad drawings, some filters and the rest. As I understand it, these things are not related to each other.

You don't need to do that either. It's enough to look at the score.

You're saying right now my equity is 10053.

Look at the account and sober up.

Reason: