Ward 6 - page 46

Dr.Drain:
I think it's more likely to be you, as I don't swear on the forum.
But there is no basement to your pictures, and that is worse for Mathemat than any swear words.

Dr.Drain:
(MACD) does not and cannot work. For it is an oscillator. That is, by definition, horizontal. My filter doesn't have to be horizontal with some oscillations, it follows the price. So your comparison is not relevant at all.

You criticize MACD while using price deviation from your non-lagging filter for inputs:

Dr.Drain:

...the filter (curve X on the chart) has less volatility than the original price chart (curve A on the chart)... So, if there are two curves, and A wriggles around X with a large spread, isn't it obvious that the rule for opening trades is primitive: if A is above X - sell, if A is below X - buy. Yes, you can speculate about where the whole system will go (where X will go in particular). But it is hopeless... Where X will go we don't know. And we know where (X-A) will go. What else do we need?

Don't you think these two quotes are contradictory?

gpwr:

You criticise the MACD while using the price deviation from your lag-free filter for entry:

Don't you think these two quotes are contradictory?

He wrote that he trades on one TS, but is discussing some other story on the forum.

And I got the impression that he was posting some completely different matcadas and ideas here.

DmitriyN:

Like you've finally found the grail? )))

Hello colleagues. I've been thinking for a long time why is the demo so different from the real thing? I've been thinking for a long time about why the demo is so different from the real one and the answer came by itself. I have always earn good money in the demo, but in real trading I have earned only two times and I can say it's not bad, but the other times I missed all the time.

LeoV:

Like you've finally found the grail? )))

It's a stait from the doctor's account, obviously.

Gone into the stratosphere.

Whoo... Straight into space to the moon.

fozi:

Gone into the stratosphere.

Whoo... Straight into space to the moon.

If you align the volumes of all the poses (and the previous ones) to 0.1, the picture will certainly not be as pretty.

DmitriyN:
You know Lyov. It's not for me to give you (and others) advice, you're older than me. But I think (I'm even sure) that sometimes you shouldn't jump to conclusions. A person cannot be right in everything, that is out of the question. But being wrong about one thing does not automatically mean being wrong about another.
One person was "punched in the face", the other "kicked out", the fourth "kicked out with a spit in his face" ... And who will stay? This is the wrong, crisis route. Sometimes you just have to abstain from sex.

I agree with you. But what are you talking about?
Reason: