Ward 6 - page 42

By the way, the Z-score is negative. How much confidence can we place in this parameter?

I have no idea what a Z-account is in your brain at all :-) So trust as much as you want, but don't scare others. I urge everyone to look into the account and not to believe the nonsense posted by strange characters.

DmitriyN:
System drawdowns should be (relative)
A drawdown is a minus that you wait out. We do not wait out or wait through anything. We are lucky or not in each transaction - we do not care, and we do not follow the fate of individual transactions. Because it is not interesting. But I assert that now my balance is 10900 and a penny, and minus 50. And I am assured that my equity is 10053. They are clearly not in their right mind, because the equity of 10865 is clearly stated directly in the mt.

Dr.Drain:
Come on, come on. Preferably on the basis of transaction data, by yourself, with your hands, not on the basis of what some service is calculating from scratch.

Son, this service is an indicator on my machine. And I quite trust it.

Dr.Drain:

I have no idea what a Z-account is in your brain at all :-) So trust as much as you want, but don't scare others. I urge everyone to look into the account and not to believe the nonsense posted by strange characters.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1492 It's OK, relax))

Dr.Drain:
I see the funds are 10865.

HideYourRichess:

And why do you need to smooth out the price, and even with imitations?

In fact, the question is the same: what does real trading have to do with the topic of the topic, matcad drawings, filters and so on? As I understand it, these things are not related to each other.

We'll see about that. For this character has made me very angry. It's not the kind of algorithms that break...

FAQ:

Son, this service is an indicator on my machine.

Well, that cleared it up. Of course such data could not have been produced by Alpari's service, for example. They were calculated by an "indicator" which is "on the machine" of some ... person :-)

I recommend to throw out the homemade indicator and look in the trading terminal at

P.S. Grandpa, you can cure senility.

Dr.Drain:
A drawdown is a minus that you wait out. We do not wait out or wait for anything. We do not care whether each deal is lucky or not, and we do not follow the fate of individual deals. Because it is not interesting. But I assert that now my balance is 10900 and a penny, and minus 50. And I am assured that my equity is 10053. They are obviously not in their right mind, because equity 10865 is clearly stated directly in the mt.

I don't get it. -50 is the drawdown. How can it not be? Or does the price always go in the direction of the trade before it closes?

Dr.Drain:

Well, that cleared it up. Of course such data could not have been produced by Alpari's service, for example. They were calculated by an "indicator" which is "on the machine" of some ... person :-)

I recommend to throw out the homemade indicator and look in the trading terminal at

P.S. Grandpa, marasmus cures.

Son, use your head before you write.
Reason: