Ward 6 - page 44

I still don't understand what the writer is trying to say? What is he trying to say? What is his goal? Can anyone explain?

jelizavettka:
I still do not understand what the author is trying to achieve? What does he want to say? What is his goal? Maybe someone can explain?

From the first post of the topicstarter:

I will take the liberty of demonstrating here a trading system previously discussed by one of the authors as an ideal construction, but not completed in practice.

Demonstrate a trading system :) ;)

FAQ:

little things :

I can easily generate such inputs using any oscillator from standard indicators (MACD, WPR, RSI, CCI, Stoch). There is no need for any sophisticated "inexperienced" average and electrical engineering here. Yusuf also wrote a lot about his formula (18) and in the end he came to an averaging system. And now he claims that this formula (18) is progressive and profitable :)

Don't mention Yusuf in passing :)

drknn:

From the topstarter's first post:

Demonstrate a trading system :) ;)

Ah, I see.) Just to show everyone that he can do it!

The guy's just overheated, let him take a day off from the forum, because the whole crowd is jumping all over him. And he was expecting a round of applause.

Dr.Drain:

Mr. Drain, I have an idea of what you need to do to make everyone believe you!

- Post the matrix model of the filter and the formalisation of the inputs. They will quickly program it here and check it on the test. If at least 1000 trades with TP=SL there will be no random walks, and the balance will grow, then all non-believers will be disappointed and will not argue) Or the filter is top secret?

FAQ:

The guy's just overheated, so he needs a day off from the forum, because the whole crowd is jumping all over him. And he was expecting a round of applause.

Is he banned? It's just that his nickname is so bad you can't even get into his personal profile.)

jelizavettka:
Is he banned? It's just that his nickname is so red you can't even get into his personal profile.)

Well, he's highlighted in red, which means he's in a sauna.

jelizavettka:

Mr. Drain, I have an idea of what you need to do to make everyone believe you!

- Post the matrix model of the filter and the formalisation of the inputs. They will quickly program it here and check it on the test. If at least 1000 trades with TP=SL there will be no random walks, and the balance will grow, then all non-believers will be disappointed and will not argue) Or the filter is top secret?

The problem is that the terminal is not matcad
Reason: