Ward 6 - page 47

FAQ:

If you align the volumes of all the poses (and the previous ones) to 0.1, then of course the picture won't be as pretty.
It would be interesting to see this picture on onyx somewhere

DmitriyN:
You know Lyov. It's not for me to give you (and others) advice, you're older than me. But I think (I'm even sure) that sometimes you shouldn't jump to conclusions. A person cannot be right in everything, that is out of the question. But being wrong about one thing does not automatically mean being wrong about another.
One person was "punched in the face", the other "kicked out", the fourth "kicked out with a spit in his face" ... And who will stay? This is the wrong, crisis route. Sometimes you just have to abstain from sex.

There's nothing wrong with the man, nobody spat in his face. Apparently he thought everyone here would open their mouths and give him a standing ovation - didn't happen. He'll rest for a day, cool off. It's just that this forum is very quick to filter out lies, so hang in there...

fozi:
It would be interesting to see this picture somewhere on onyx

no problem.

DmitriyRush:

Hello colleagues. I've been thinking for a long time why is the demo so different from the real thing? I've been thinking for a long time about why the demo is so different from the real one and the answer came by itself. I have always earn good money in the demo, but in real trading I have earned only two times and I can say it's not bad, but the other times I missed all the time.

In case this question is found to be irrelevant to the topic of the branch, I have left you a message in a personal note ...

prikolnyjkent:
Just in case this question is deemed irrelevant to the topic of the branch, I have left a message for you in my private message...
So what is the truth !?

fozi:
So what is the truth!?
I'm just undecided. And I left a request for Dmitry to tell me at least in private about his conclusions. I'm still just gathering facts...

prikolnyjkent:
I was just undecided. And I left a request for Dmitry to tell me at least in private about his conclusions. I am still just gathering facts...

I think we all have our own truth.

fozi:

I think everyone has his own truth.

It's much simpler than that. Truth is the same for everyone without exception (2 * 2 = 4), but everyone is wrong in his or her own way (2 * 2 = stupidity and shenanigans).

As they say, don't blame the... the truth when you're... yourself a fool.

fozi:

I think the truth is different for everyone
But, personally, I take into account only results obtained in purely mechanical trading, when the influence of emotions and mistakes is rather small. And yet, for all that, interesting phenomena were observed...

DmitriyN: About life in dreams and in reality.
If it's about life, then it's beautiful and philosophical, but if it's about the aforementioned comrade, then I don't think so. This is not a bunch of suckers to listen to any bullshit and enthusiastically applaud him. Criticism and some cynicism is a useful thing in life )))). By the way, I think in real life he would be much tougher )))))
Reason: