Ward 6 - page 26

Dr.Drain: And why PAMM if you can take profit from the market?

Dr. Drain, why do people take out loans, in particular for business development? The answer is to make more money when there is a normal, profitable business.

So PAMM allows to take money from investor without interest, if there is a normal, profitable TS - in order to get more money from the same market, because it is impossible to get the same market profit from their bloody 300 dollars and 1,000,000 investors' dollars.

Well, if there is no profitable TS, then of course you can ask silly questions )))))

LeoV:

Dr. Drain, why do people take out loans

People have to make an incredible effort to keep their bank account from falling much below zero.

German economist Palu Martin's theory that debt is the main driving force behind capitalism doesn't look so ridiculous.

The average Westerner is not just a homo economicus, as he is sometimes called in the West, but rather a homo bankus.

The point here is not so much that he is using the bank as a means of convenience, but that the bank is using it as its own means of profit. (C) A. Zinoviev, West.

Anyway, here we are at the beginning. Some stream of letters, terms from different areas, strange reasoning about probability, MathCAD graphs, etc., etc. It seems that a new period has begun on this forum: the period of intellectual trolling.

Dr.Drain:

Dr. Draine, did you read my answer further or did you only manage to absorb six of my words in it? :

LeoV: Dr. Draine, why do people take out loans?

LeoV:

PAMMs are many.

Good PAMMs are few ))))

Am I being persuaded to get a PAMM?

C-4:

Anyway, here we are at the beginning. Some stream of letters, terms from different fields, strange arguments about probability, MathCAD graphs, etc. etc.

And among "other things" a demonstration of an online growing account. Can you repeat it?

DmitriyN:

I don't understand the difference between edge smoothing and attenuation smoothing. And I don't understand what I've done at all.
I have fed the closing price and the previous value of this function to the function. Where am I wrong?

Please give me a detailed description of all mathematics. I am interested in what you have done. The graphics are beautiful. Since I do not know µl, I am too lazyto look into the code of filesposted on the page https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9284. Please write the algorithmhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code in human (not µl) language? I will type it in mathcad.

Dr.Drain: Am I being persuaded to start a PAMM?

PAMM, in the sense of real trading, is the last and most convincing argument in asserting one's position.

Everything else is just writing ))))

LeoV:

PAMM, in the sense of real trading, is the last and most convincing argument in asserting one's position.

Hehe. You don't have to have a PAMM for that. Just posting a real account, not a demo account is enough. I will think about PAMM though.

Dr.Drain: It's enough to just post a real account, not a demo account. I will think about PAMM though.

How do you suggest it is possible to "put up a real account"?
Reason: