Ward 6 - page 10

Aleksander:

here... once a day - at night... opens a trade... in any direction... then if anything pyramids it.... to get his 1-2% or 16.0 pips

no stop... or rather a virtual stop... 35% drawdown...

so far so good... and in total management of over 500.000 quid... he makes himself 100-200.000bucks per day on the rollover :-)

good fun :-)

That's cool. which pair does it work on?

on the Jew... I've been watching him for a long time...

IgorM:
Who says you have to go in on kicks? I am categorically against it. The phrase "Make way for fools" is what it means to not enter at extremes.

The funny thing is, he knows what he's getting into... at KU it's only 300-400 quid... andthe investor's is over half a million...

DmitriyN: Who says that we have to use pips to enter? I am categorically against it. The phrase "Make way for fools" means not to enter at extremums.

Yeah, but I still recommend sitting at the terminal more often and watching the price move: up, down, up, down.... and everything seems to be understandable, well, until it comes to trading, but then as the saying goes: if you want to reverse the market - place an order

)))))

)

This guy is doomed to be a trader, he does not know what the future holds, he is working in the present.

I have found a gold mine, seize the moment and take it out together with the stone.

IgorM:
Thank you, sitting :))

sever32:

Do you know anything about him? who is he? what can he do, how does he work in the financial markets, apart from being a good forum writer.

Why was he banned?

Probably from here.

Roman.:
Probably from here.
Yes.

LeoV:

You can invest in deposits of 3,000 or more.

That's right, but not from 3000, but from 300.

You need 3K to get into the rating.

Reason: