Ward 6 - page 25

TheXpert:

It's going to be a pamm, it's going to be interesting.

Are you ready to entrust your money to someone you don't know? There are plenty of PAMMs, what's the problem?

DmitriyN:
We answer to our children, they care:
The amazing is near, but it is forbidden! (Vysotsky).

While admiring the wisdom of the author, it is worth noting that it is difficult to distinguish between the forbidden and the permitted, which is undoubtedly also present nearby. I do not know how to contain such deep meaning in a short expression. It is not for nothing that they say: it is difficult to think of simple things.

Dr.Drain:
So there are plenty of PAMMs, what's the problem?
Well, if the numbers are shitty, it won't be interesting again.

Dr.Drain:
So you seem to have got it right. Show me the picture on more bars.

I don't understand the difference between edge smoothing and attenuation smoothing. And I don't understand what I've done at all.
I have fed the closing price and the previous value of this function to the function. Where am I wrong?

yosuf:
While admiring the wisdom of the author, it is worth noting that it is difficult to distinguish between the forbidden and the permitted, which is undoubtedly also present nearby. I am not able to fit such deep meaning into a short expression. It is not for nothing that they say: it is difficult to think of simple things.
I like it when deep meanings are put into short expressions, it's a kind of art of that kind.
I've long noticed that the words of some songs and poems should actually be somewhat different, but you can't pronounce them, they're forbidden.

DmitriyN:

I don't understand the difference between front smoothing and fade smoothing.

I like your picture, but I don't really understand what you did either :-)))

Going back to https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9284

I got this at all:

I thought the author was just giving out as a filter signal 1. price if it's above the SMA (EMA in his case), 2. The SMA if the price is below the SMA. And this smoothing gives your picture. Or does it not?

P.S. Ignore the first 100 bars. The price is stupidly repeated there.

I'm looking athttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9284 and it seems to me that its output always equals either the input or the EMA. You have a weird one :-))) For example in the vicinity of the third vertical line. And not the price and not the SMA. Confess what you have done.

Dr.Drain:

I'm just trying to make sense of it. Piggy was banned, and even if he wasn't, he's not easy to understand either, much less for me... It's not like I'm a professor of linguistic and radio engineering.
There is a function:

/* 
EMA с различными параметрами сглаживания для фронта и затухания
double C          входной сигнал
double MA1        значения EMA на предыдущем баре
double period     период сглаживания; если >1, то пересчитывается в коэфф.EMA 
int FBA           1 - сглаживание фронта, -1 - сглаживание затухания, 0 - обычная MA - гладим все!
int i             сдвиг
*/
double EMA_FBA(double C, double MA1, double period, int FBA, int i) {
   if(period==1) return(C);
   // коэфф. EMA 
   if(period>1) period=2.0/(1+period); 
   // EMA
   double ma=period*C+(1-period)*MA1; 
   // разделение фронта и затухания
   switch(FBA) {
      case  0: // обычная MA
         if(FBA==0) return(ma); 
      case  1: // сглаживание фронта
         if(C>MA1) return(ma); else return(C); 
      case -1: // сглаживание затухания
         if(C<MA1) return(ma); else return(C); 
     }
  }
I have fed it Close[i] as C and the previous value of this function EMA_FBA as MA1. Or what should I feed, the value of the EMA average?

And what to choose as FBA? What is meant by EMA? This function or the exponential average?

I get it. It was the split smoothing that he implemented. For example, on the front 5, on the tail 50. And I - on the front 1 (no way), on the tail something.

Dr.Drain: So there are plenty of PAMMs, what's the problem?

PAMMs are many.

Good PAMMs are few ))))

Reason: