Ward 6 - page 33

DmitriyN:

You have to take a battery instead of a capacitor. It takes a long time to charge and a long time to discharge :)
What is the time difference?

And you can try with a pool - it pours at one speed and drains at another.

It is possible to charge and cut the capacitor with different resistors

Connect the resistors according to the condition (if the time is up, etc.).

DmitriyN:

You should take a battery instead of a capacitor.

A battery can be charged quickly and discharged slowly :-))) I have introduced the concept of differential resistance. And the total resistance of this circuit. Well, for some values taken at random.

Let's assume for the moment that we don't have a capacitor there. The circuit is closed. The question is, what current will flow in the circuit depending on the potential at the input? :-)

If the input potential is positive all the time and changes insignificantly, on the order of 0.0001 of its magnitude, then with the given circuit parameters the current will be like this (no capacitor yet).

That is, there is non-linear distortion, but we are working on such a small slice of the SVC that it is almost straight, so the distortion is small, as you can see the correlation between the input potential and the current is almost unity.

it seems it's time to put in a condenser? :-)))

To be honest, I don't see what this will do for practical trading

Imho capacitance to market (model) should be applied differently not as a filter

HideYourRichess:
Oooh! paukas, why did you change your kasher beard to an orthodox one.
You can tell you're an expert.

Electrical engineering about the market: the market is an oscillating circuit. Apply the equation diff and the Laplace transform.

Rocket scientists about the market: price is an enemy target that we need to track to destroy. We apply Kalman filters.

Econometricians about the market: the market is a reflection of the economy with its cycles. Apply autoregression.

Physicists about the market: market is a quantum system, correlated nonlinearly and dynamically by its realized states, as well as by failed alternatives of quantum superposition. We find probability densities of the behaviour of this system.

Mechanics on the market: the market is an inertial system. Find the speed and acceleration of price.

Mathematicians about the market: the market is a chaotic system. Find attractors.

Statisticians on the market: the market is a random process. Calculate probability densities and find the most probable outcome.

Zoologists about the market: the market is a jungle: the strongest wins.

Botanists about the market: the market is an evolutionary system. Apply genetics.

Robotics about the market: the market is a black box with control inputs and price as an output. Apply neural networks.

Astrologers: The market is an element. And the elements are controlled by the stars.

Fortune-tellers and shamans: apply the crystal ball or tambourine.

Drunks without a definite profession: the market is random wandering and cannot be predicted.

Add...

Paukas: $100 and I'll tell you what the market is.

P.S. sorry, volodyka, I wanted to hold back, but I couldn't....

Dr Drain on the market:

Dr.Drain: Представим пока для ясности что спред = 0.

Reason: