Ward 6 - page 28

Oooh! paukas, why did you change your kasher beard to an orthodox one.

Dr.Drain:
But with characters like this, I would consider starting a PAMM.
So, a real account with an investment password for those who still believe in miracles and are not too lazy to watch the trades, plus a PAMM for the characters?

Dr.Drain, didn't you use the ISC to build the filter?)

orb:
Dr.Drain, didn't you use ISC to build the filter?)
Of course not. Using ANC is physically equivalent to constructing based on SMA.

Dr.Drain:
wrong. i mean it's as easy to put the read password to a real account as it is to a demo account.
The account in the studio. We have heard a lot about the macs, mcd's and even jimki's and jurik's with regressions. I would like to see the method in action. You can't put these Matcad pictures on bread.

FION:
The bill, please. We have heard a lot about mash-ups, makdas and even jimki and juriks with regressions. I would like to see the method in action. You can't put these Matcad pictures on bread.
Of course, I do not have an account yet, which I created for demonstration purposes here. As for the PAMM account, I haven't decided if I want to use PAMM or just a real account. I guess I'll have to decide in the near future, but in the meantime it's enough for the next week with you and demo. In the end it's not wagons, makdas, jigs, and lawyers with regressions either, but a method in action.

Dr.Drain:
As far as I understand, TP positions should be set at the level of the indicator line. But, if it is a strong down/up trend then what happens? Will these positions trigger the SL?

DmitriyN:
As far as I understand, TP positions should be set at the level of the indicator line. But, if it is a strong down/up trend then what happens? Will these positions trigger the SL?
What are you talking about. You're one of the most competent people here. TP and SL are chosen at my discretion. I like 50 pips. I could have gone 30. Or 70. Or 100. Moreover, 50 pips for EURUSD is one thing, and for USDJPY it is another. I mean in relation to the chart scale both in terms of its size and volatility. The value of TP=SL I've chosen arbitrarily because their value is not important. For each currency pair with any reasonable TP=SL, according to the results of my analysis algorithm, there should be an excess of probability. If the trend is strong up/down - then it may be unlucky. But at another point in time there may be a strong down/up trend, or trades will be in the other direction. For a real large number of bars all these trends will be averaged, compensated, flops, twitches, trends, TP values - do not think about it. It's all from the evil one. You have no way to predict any "trend" and its "direction". We rely on the law of large numbers. Out of a hundred "trends" 40 are killer and 60 are very profitable. Roughly speaking. For there is a preponderance of probability.

Dr.Drain:
You have no way of predicting any "trend".

I have been working on this for some time and with a probability of well over 50% it is possible to predict changes in volatility without too much trouble. what the movement will be and approximately how big it will be. but the sign of this movement (up/down) is much harder to predict, it is a different order of difficulty.

DmitriyN:

Of course, there will be large drawdowns on the uptrends. But the author has not even tested the quotes history in the tester. Everything will somehow average out and everything will be alright).
Reason: