Ward 6 - page 9

DmitriyN:
The stability of martin depends on the number of deals on the history. The maximum increasing lots in martin is proportional to the logarithm of the number of deals.
The one who expects 1000 trades, will receive a series of ten losing trades with all the ensuing consequences for the deposit.

I guess you are still going this way, check https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126421 and https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482. When I was inspired, I did not lose on the 10-year history: the trick is to apply a dynamic corridor, I have a trend indicator in an avalanche, and the most important thing in martin/grid/locks is to find how long the TS should wait, you will find time you will find how not to lose on the history

If so, how much do the results change afterwards? I suspect that while writing any TS it is better to immediately use zero spread, achieve positive results and optimization, and then as usual test in the tester, we need to deal with this issue

IgorM:
Apparently you are still going this way, browse the topic https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126421 and https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482, when I was inspired, I did not lose on the 10-year history: the trick is to apply a dynamic corridor, I have a trend indicator in an avalanche, and most importantly in a Martin / grid / lots is to find how long the TS should wait, you will find time you will find how not to lose on the history
I will read it.
Peter wrote that we should enter with minimal risk. There are different ways to achieve minimal risk. It's a pity that Piotr will no longer be with us.

DmitriyN:
I'll read it.
Peter wrote that you should enter with as little risk as possible. There are a number of ways to achieve minimal risk. It is a pity that Peter will no longer be with us.
When I try to automate TS I get convinced that MM is more important than TS itself, if I want 10% per annum it means minimal risks, when I use fixed lot without interest, when I want 100% a month it means maximal risks, although I haven't analyzed "participatory flows"/pyramiding with positive equity, the risks are minimal - I buy shares not on my own.

DmitriyN:
I'll read it.
Peter wrote that one should enter with minimal risk. There are different ways to achieve minimal risk. It's a pity Peter will no longer be with us.

Do you know anything about him? who is he? what he can do, what he can do, how he works in the financial markets, apart from being a good forum writer.

What was he banned for?

IgorM:
Risks are not just about MM. It is also "buy cheaper", "sell dearer", "give way to fools", etc.

IgorM:

By the way, I keep forgetting to ask avalanches and others. does anyone test a TS with zero spread? if so, how much do the results change afterwards? I suspect that in writing any TS it is better to immediately use zero spread, achieve positive results and optimization, and then as usual test in the tester, we need to deal with this issue

I do it all the time. The only trouble is that you have to build a homebrew tester into the software, but it's not difficult :)

how's that? it catches 16 pips in the morning... or rather at 1am..... then pyramidal if anything...

Only the target is right... just get it and go...

DmitriyN:
Risks are not just about MM. It's also "buy cheaper", "sell dearer", "give way to fools", etc.

Cheaper than what? More expensive than what? Dumber than what? :)

To ban Peter is to castrate the whole forum. imho, of course :(

DmitriyN: Risks are not only MM. It is also "buy cheaper", "sell dearer", "make way for fools", etc.

yep, at least use these rules for trading on microreal, see how many days the deposit will last - 90% want to enter on the pip and the same 90% lose ))))))))))

there is no buy cheaper, sell..... in the right part of the chart! it's an illusion, and we lose heavily with this illusion, only clear rules for entry and exit give at least indefinable results

here... once a day - at night... opens a trade... in any direction... then if anything pyramids it.... to get his 1-2% or 16.0 pips

no stop... or rather a virtual stop... 35% drawdown...

so far so good... and in total management of over 500.000 quid... he makes himself 100-200.000bucks per day on the rollover :-)

fun :-)

Reason: